In more half-ass-app news, Stereosun was released today offering a "new concept of mixing live music," with no way to actually get any live audio into it. There's no Audiobus/IAA, or even AudioCopy, so you're stuck with iTunes file-sharing. When asked by a potential customer about plans for supporting Audiobus and AudioCopy, they indicated that it isn't a priority for them.
I include the app here merely for laughs. I find it particularly laughable that their $13 price tag is supposed to be a bargain.
Stereosun iTunes Description:
Early birds can get stereosun® APP for lower price. Including all upcoming updates.
stereosun® presents a whole new concept of mixing live music. It's not just another controller but a unique software designed specifically for touchscreen technology. Functionalities of different crossfaders, effect knobs and play buttons are merged together in one powerful tablet application. You can all at once control up to 6 different sounds (a.k.a. SUNs) and a combination off effects or create LOOPs and CUEs on-the-fly and start beat juggling like there's no tomorrow! Every track that you convert into a SUN can be fine tuned to your needs.
Give it a go. Make some noise!
- Revolutionary approach to mixing music
- Up to 6 playing tracks
- One gesture volume and FX control
- Combinations of different effects (Delay, Reverb, Roll, HightPass, LowPass and Flanger)
- Automatic Beat/Tempo Detection
- Pitch Bend & Tempo Control
- On-The-Fly Loops & CUEs
- Multiple track synchronisation
- Integrated iTunes Library and iTunes File Sharing
- Adjustable Beat Grid for Perfect Syncing
- Adjustable Effect Parameters
- Adjustable Pitch with Unchanged Tempo
- Load samples and play them as you would on a drum machine
- Adjustable positions of Loops on the waveform
- Create, arrange and sort your playlists
- Loops, Playlists and other settings are saved for your next sessions
iPad mini, iPad 3 or higher, and iOS 7.0 or higher. iPad 4 is recommended.
Use stereosun® with external speakers for the best experience.