Cubasis was just updated, adding the long awaited ability to automate parameters in Steinberg's powerful DAW.
What's new in Cubasis v1.8:
- MIDI CC's, program changes, aftertouch support
- Mixer side global control panel
- Phase inversion plug-in (for audio channels)
- Redesigned effect rack
- Audiobus 2.0 support
- The sustain pedal is now recorded as MIDI events (All sustain pedal problems solved!).
- The mod wheel is now recorded as MIDI events.
- Color-coded inspector nodes for automation, inserts and sends were added.
- The pitch bend range behaviour has been adapted to match Cubase. MicroSonic pitch bend range is configurable per track in the Inspector.
- Pitch bend wheel movement is visible when playing back pitch bend events.
- Audiobus 2.0 support.