New modular synth jam! :) I synced* the Pulse Code Modular iOS app with my Eurorack, Tinysizer and LushOne to create a huge, interconnected, drony modular synth noise mess. All sounds and sequencing done with this one patch. The Vermona analog drum machine is also CV-triggered by the Eurorack for some additional drum sounds.
* I used LFO pulses as a clock, going out of the iPad's right audio channel. The left channel provided the sounds from the Modular app, going into the rest of the synths.
Gear used in this video:
- Modular Synth iOS app running on an iPad 3 with the Behringer U-Control UCA 202 USB audio interface
- Anyware Tinysizer Modular Synth
- LushOne Modular Synth
- Eurorack Modular Synth
(Doepfer, Flight of Harmony Sound of Shadows, Plague Bearer, DinSync Modseq, Stoicheia, Turing Machine, Koma Kommander, DIY stuff, etc.)
- Vermona DRM-1 mkIII analog drum machine
- Yamaha AW1600 for recording
Filmed with a Canon EOS 550D (Rebel t2i) and a GoPro HD Hero1.