Audio Mastering got a nice big update today, including the ability to route Audiobus to it as either an Effect or Output.
What's new in Audio Mastering v1.2:
- Supports Audiobus as Effects or Output.
- Recording from Audiobus Effects/Output or from external input.
- Record button on Audiobus connection panel.
- Auto start recording at signal presence.
- Solo mode for Equalizer bands.
- High-quality sample rate converter to 44/48 kHz with 16/24 bits.
- Some minor bugs fixed.
Here is a demo from developer, of Audio Mastering effecting SunVox.