Cubasis has been updated with MIDI Clock support, and promises to solve "many user reported problems" which they hope includes a fix for the Undo bug that would Undo your whole project into oblivion.
Clarification: Thanks to reader Sinapsya for pointing out that although it will send Clock Start/Stop/Continue messages to sync apps with, it will not actually sync BPM! You'll have to do that manually in the individual apps, and then never change it!
What's new in Cubasis v1.4:
- MIDI clock support (sends clock, start, continue, stop)
- MIDI thru (located in inspector's MIDI connections tab)
- New recording mode menu for punch in/out, pre-roll and count in
- Interactive piano-roll in key editor
- Improved key editor workflow
- Drag & drop files from the Mediabay into the arranger or the trash.
- Many user reported problems were solved