The surreal Konkreet Performer OSC control surface just got CoreMIDI, including VirtualMIDI, support!
What's new in 2.0:Major Update: This update will erase all your old preferences... but don't worry, it's worth it!
- iOS CoreMIDI Out
- each bank can use OSC or MIDI, completely independently
- OSC: custom address patterns and ranges for all parameters
- MIDI: custom MIDI messages, range and inversion
- MIDI: MIDI channel is definable per bank
- enable/disable any message
- custom node and bank labels
- single shot message triggering for use when MIDI/OSC learning on the DAW
- independent master/node position per bank
- re-written event engine
- anti-aliasing on faster iPads
- multi-tasking support
- all editing is on-board, no need for an editor on the computer
- all parameters are saved in xml and are accessible via iTunes sync, so custom presets can be created and loaded
Here is an amusing demo, with Konkreet Performer controlling a MeeBlip, which has been built into a book.