Kymatica has updated AudioShare with support for use as an Audiobus input, opening up a whole new world of Audiobus audio!
What's new in 2.3:
- Audiobus input slot support, you can now use AudioShare as an Audiobus source app!
- Trim tool, save selection to a new file
- Add iTunes music library import
- Added 'Select All' button in edit mode
- Name Audiobus recordings after input apps
- Show recording source (audiobus apps or hardware input)
- Allow user to edit filename extension
- Allow AudioCopy of midifiles
- Show used and free disk space in About screen
- Improve AudioPaste item selection user interface
- Various minor improvements and fixes
The trim tool has been a long requested feature among readers here, so that is also great news! With the option to import your iTunes music into Audioshare and then run that as an input in Audiobus, I expect we'll see some new remixes come out of iPads!