SunVox developer Alexander Zolotov has released a major update to Virtual ANS, his recreation of the unique Russian synthesizer!
What's new in Virtual ANS v2.1:
- multi-level undo buffer (default number of levels - 2, but you can change it in the app Settings);
- improved brush manager (with such options as Load From JPG/PNG/GIF file, Save to PNG);
- now any selection can be converted to brush;
- new effects: Gain, Noise, Vibrato;
- added Panic button (in the Project menu) - press it to stop all audio and MIDI tasks;
- new Visualization settings: Pitch Panel (Show/Hide), Time Panel (Show/Hide);
- additional File Browser functions: Remove, Rename, Cut, Copy, Paste, Create Directory;
- now you can see the file size in the File Browser;
- iOS: Audio Copy/Paste (Project -> Export/Import -> ...);
- progressive JPEG support;
- AIFF support (load only);
- bugs fixed.