Sardine Apps have updated their 3 year old bass app for iPhone and iPad, with Audiobus support!
iJ Bass iTunes Description:
We proudly present iJBass. With fully customizable buttons on the side panel, you can play it easier even than a real bass. Place playable buttons to preset chords, scales, solo phrases even entire song! The fretboard can be moved by dragging it or tilting the device, accommodating players’ seamless performance.
- New - Audiobus supported
- Authentic vintage bass look & feel
- Low latency, hi-quality sound samples from an original 1971 J-bass
- Fully customizable playable buttons, 10 user presets
- Movable fretboard, by dragging it or tilting the device
- Easy mute and velocity control
- Floating bar makes open strings accessible at any time
- Vibration or trill by shaking the device
- Supports left-handed mode
- Detailed settings including mute sustain, tilt sensitivity, vibration speed, button behavior, etc.
The video quality on this 3 year old demo is pretty terrible, but the audio quality is excellent.