Chordy is a new instrument app that ships with both Audiobus and Virtual MIDI in version 1.0!
Chordy iTunes Description:
Chordy is a chord player app for music creators. With a unique UI it's very easy to play chords and chord tones.
- Audiobus support:
You can stream live audio directly to other apps!
- Virtual MIDI support:
You can control other Virtual MIDI compatible apps (e.g. Animoog, Sunrizer synth, Launchkey, etc).
- Piano Mode:
Beautiful acoustic/electric piano sound.
- MIDI Mode:
Control your favorite synthesizers via Virtual MIDI.
- Easy chord playing with Auto Select Feature (Diatonic Triad/7th)
- Select a root note (and a chord type if needed) to play a chord
- Play arpeggio/glissando with Chord Tone Pads
- Octave Shift (from -2 to +2)
- 4 scales available (Major, Natural/Harmonic/Melodic Minor). Select Parallel or Relativescale change between major/minor.
- Key Transpose Feature
- You do not have to go another screen to change your settings. Change even while you are playing a tune.
* Chordy sends MIDI signals to all ports availavle. So you can control more than 2 apps simultaneously if you need.