Wavemachine Labs have released a lite version of the impressive Auria DAW, with slightly less features at half the price.
Experience the power of Auria in a streamlined version. Record, edit, and mix your music using essential tools taken from the full version, but in a less expensive package designed for those who don’t need every feature packed into Auria.
Auria LE is a 24-track digital recording system designed from the ground up for the iPad. With professional-level features and optional third-party plugin support from names like PSPaudioware, Overloud, Fab Filter and Drumagog (available via In-App purchase), Auria clearly sets a new standard for mobile recording.
- 24 tracks of simultaneous playback of stereo or mono files (upgradable to 48 tracks).
- Up to 8 tracks of simultaneous recording when used with compatible USB audio interfaces (upgradable to 24 tracks of recording) Camera Connection Kit required.
- 24-bit recording
- Supports sample rate of 44.1KHz only (upgradable to support 48K and 96K sample rates)
- Vintage-inspired ChannelStrip on every channel by PSPAudioware includes Expander, Multiband EQ and Compressor
- MasterStrip on all subgroup and master channels featuring PSPAudioware BussPressor, EQ and Mastering Limiter
- Third party VST effect plugin support available via in-app purchase (only iOS-version plugins are supported. All plugins must be purchased through the in-app store)
- ClassicVerb reverb plugin included
- StereoDelay and StereoChorus plugins included
- 2 Assignable subgroups(upgradable to 8) and 2 aux sends
- DropBox, SoundCloud and Audio Copy/Paste support
- Full automation support on all controls with graphical editing
- Optional video import feature allows sample accurate sync of video to an Auria project with adjustable offset times and video export capability
- Full delay compensation on all tracks and subgroups
- iPad 2 or later strongly recommended.
- USB audio interfaces require Camera Connection Kit
Here is a comparison of the features between the two versions of Auria. Audiobus is sadly not a part of either yet!