GlitchBreaks development continues to keep a rapid pace, with yet another solid update.
- Added Preset Load and Save functions
- Added Background Audio Tracks
- Added Snap to Index function
- Added option to turn Dynamic Glitch on/off
- Added Scale Time Factor option
- 10 new sounds from Sunsine Audio
- 10 new sounds from Alex Matheu
Alex, the developer, is quite active on Twitter. While he's been waiting for Apple to approve this 1.04 update, he's already been baking 1.05. Originally he intended on adding MIDI next, for his own live performances, but one day on his lunch break he started programming in effects! Soon, in addition to glitches, you'll have more traditional effects to play with.
Here is a recent Glitchy Break by Alex "Distraub" Matheu, using Alchemy and Meteor along with his creation.