Uri Nachmias has been teasing us with demos of Sonic Logic, his custom MIDI control surface, and now it is finally here!
Sonic Logic is a modular MIDI controller allowing you to edit and control MIDI controller setups from your iPad.
Control Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, Protools, Traktor, and other popular DAWs right from your iPad. Sonic Logic uses CoreMIDI to send MIDI signals so you can even hook it up to hardware synths using an iPad to MIDI cable.
Edit on your iPad! Super easy interface to create, edit, control, manipulate, assign MIDI controllers and notes live, using touch gestures. (No external editor needed). Add Buttons, switches, toggle buttons, XY pads, sliders and text objects. Their look and feel is meant to emulate real life controls, with real feedback.
- Create your MIDI controller easily from your iPad.
- Edit component's color, size, MIDI channel and controller number.
- Time advancing gestures for buttons, create a timed MIDI transition from 0 to 127 with just a press of a button.
- Control everything with multi touch.
- Snap to middle feature on sliders.
- Built in, editable templates.
- iCloud support, always stay synced with all your setups on any device.
- Low latency.
When Uri released his first Sonic Logic demo, with Ableton Live, readers Pat and Keebo commented that they'd like to see other DAWs featured in app demos. Uri listened! A week later he released this demo of Sonic Logic with Reason.