Gauss Field Looper, from Bram Bos and HAINBACH, was updated with user suggestions. This first update adds a loop decay to slowly, and naturally, fade out your loops. Those loops will now be seamless too, thanks to a change in the way the app splices together the ends of a loop.
What's new in Gauss Field Looper v1.0.1:Thanks for the amazing feedback on our app!
We've listened to your requests and suggestions, so in this first update we have implemented some of the most requested features for you:
- "Loop decay", which lets the loop slowly fade away with each pass
- Support for external audio gear in the standalone app (USB interfaces, external mics, etc.)
- Seamless loops. We've removed the tape-splice point, so your loops are now silky smooth all the way
- All transport/record functions are now exposed as AU Parameters in the plugin
- Improved sound engine and some minor bug fixes
Reader Martin Neuhold used every single stringed instrument he owns on this epic ambient jam with the app!