App Store Description:ToneBoosters ReelBus is a top-quality, faithful, versatile and accurate magnetic tape simulation plug-in bringing warmth and excitement of tape to your iOS or iPadOS device!
Instant gratification from 80s compact cassette sound to professional 30 IPS studio recorder simulation. Sweeten your mix with a touch of tape hysteresis, saturation and compression. Create that 'Boards of Canada' sound by adding a tad of wow-and-flutter. Top it up with tape flanging, echo and tape start/stop effects.
The ToneBoosters ReelBus app captures the microphone (or external sound card) input and processes the signals in real time. To use it as a plug-in, use an AUv3-compatible host app such as Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, AUM, or others. ToneBoosters ReelBus will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins.
- The same professional sound as the acclaimed desktop version
- Wide variety of tape and saturation modes available
- Saturation, hysteresis, wow and flutter, tape hiss, asperity noise controls
- Tape speed and amount controls
- Unique drive EQ to drive certain frequencies harder into the tape model
- Tape wear model for worn-out tape simulation
- Tape flanger and dual tape echo modules, with beat sync functionality
- Tape start and tape stop effect modules
- Oversampling and anti-aliasing filters for top-quality output
- Input and output VU meters showing peak and RMS levels simultaneously
- Undo/redo, and A/B comparison
- Color themes for the user interface
- Max screen support in Garageband
- Legacy Inter-App Audio (IAA) support
- Optimised for iPad and compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
Save and export of settings
- The stand-alone app (and IAA app) can load and save settings (locally on iPad, via iCloud, or via iTunes file sharing).
- These Saved files can also be loaded into the desktop version of the plug-in.
- The AUv3 version can export settings to be used in the stand-alone app or desktop version.
What you should know:
- Inter-App Audio (IAA) can only use one instance of this app simultaneously. We recommend to use an AUv3 host to use multiple instances.
- Licenses acquired for this platform (iOS, iPadOS) are not compatible with other platforms.
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Apple Garageband for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Steinberg Cubasis for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for iOS:
( Read more... )