Google Play Description:One look is worth a thousand words …
Using the pitchbend
Connecting to a MIDI keyboard
How to load a Set from storage on Android 11+
• Thousands of musical instruments (Multi-sample and Recorded from real instruments)
• Thousands of rhythms (Include Intros, Variations, Fills, Break, Endings, and Pads) with Real Chord (Press 3 or more keys)
• DNC Instruments with After-touch
• A lot of drum-kits (General, Arabic, Persian, ...)
• 3 Low-latency methods (in settings)
• Connect to a real musical keyboard via USB MIDI cable
• Use the phone as a microphone with audio filters
• Programmable Sound/Loop Buttons for play Audio files
• Strong Windows tools for Create, Edit and Import Instruments, Styles, ... (download from www.sofeh.com)
• Joystick, Ribbon, Effects, and Filters
• Record, Re-record, Sing a Song, Save, Playback, ...
• High-quality Stereo output
• Simulate KORG keyboards with: Fade, Synchro, Keyboard Set, Tempo, Transpose, Octave, Balance, Tune, Split, Chord Memory, Tap Tempo/Reset ...
• Multi-touch with 10 fingers
• Change volume of each Instrument or Style Separately
• Pedal, Metronome and Touch Response
• Quarter tones (Arabic, Persian, Kurdish ...)
• 1 and 2 rows keyboard
• Create high-quality MP3 and share on Social Networks ( WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Line, ... )
• and more ...
This app is also known as ORG 2017, ORG 2018, ORG 2019, ORG 2020, and ORG 2021.
( Read more... )