App Store Description:A beat-making app that features real-time synthesis of drum sounds that range from TR-808 style to real. As a synth and not sampler, sound characteristics can be tweaked from authentic to affected.
MoDrum for iOS is a virtual analog drum machine with a 32-step grid sequencer, plenty of sound-sculpting parameters, a tempo-matching delay effect, dynamic compression, reverb processor, sophisticated MIDI support, audio looper, performance recorder, and more.
• 11 real time operating, sample-free percussion synthesis modules:
- Bass Drum: Tune, Pitch, Time, Harmonics, Click, Decay
- Snare Drum: Tune, Tone, Wood, Muffle, Decay
- Low Tom: Tune, Noise, Decay
- Mid Tom: Tune, Noise, Decay
- High Tom: Tune, Noise, Decay
- Rim Shot: Tune, Drive, Decay
- Hand Clap: Tone, Decay
- Cowbell: Tune, Decay
- Cymbal: Color, Tone, Peak, Decay
- Open Hi-hat: Tone, Peak, Hold, Decay
- Closed Hi-hat: Tone, Peak, Decay
• Programmable sequencer with 32 steps, global accent pattern, and rhythmic shuffle (swing).
• Built-in audio effects:
- Dotted eighth delay effect unit
- Hard knee dynamic range compressor
- Tube amp overdrive effect processor
- Low-cut equalizer
- Reverb processor
• Integrated looper for tempo-synchronous playback of backing tracks or sampled phrases.
• Performance recorder
• Play in time with Ableton Link
• Audiobus support, including state saving
• Inter-App Audio with timeline sync support in both node and host mode.
• Inter-app Audio effect slot (Main insert)
• WAVE file sharing via "Open In...", pasteboard, and iTunes File Sharing
• Background Audio with battery-saving Auto Standby
• MIDI Clock sync/generate
• MIDI Note in/out (GM drum mapping)
• Bundled several factory presets by Myagi and Sunsine Audio
• In-app pattern store
• Project file access through iTunes
• Universal support for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
( Read more... )