App Store Description:ToneBoosters Barricade is a studio-quality, professional peak limiter and compressor plug-in with an unrivalled workflow, unlimited creative use and a gorgeous, functional user interface.
The ToneBoosters Barricade app captures the microphone input and processes the signals in real time. To use it as a plug-in, use an AUv3-compatible host app such as Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, AUM, or others. ToneBoosters Barricade will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins.
- Studio-grade, transparent peak limiting
- The same professional sound as the acclaimed desktop version
- ITU and EBU-compliant true-peak limiting option
- Integrated ITU and EBU compliant loudness meter
- Input modeller for analog circuitry simulation and saturation
- Accurate metering of input and output levels, as well as attenuation
- Simultaneous peak, peak hold, and RMS metering
- Fully automatic, content dependent or manual tuning of limiter behaviour
- Undo/redo, and A/B comparison
- Color themes for the user interface
- Max screen support in Garageband
- Legacy Inter-App Audio (IAA) support
- Optimised for iPad and compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
Save and export of settings
- The stand-alone app (and IAA app) can load and save settings (locally on iPad, via iCloud, or via iTunes file sharing).
- These files can also be loaded into the desktop version of the plug-in.
- Due to iOS sandboxing restrictions, the AUv3 version can only export settings to be used in the stand-alone app or desktop version but can not share saved settings between AUv3 instances.
What you should know:
- Inter-App Audio (IAA) can only use one instance of this app simultaneously. We recommend to use an AUv3 host to use multiple instances.
- Licenses acquired for this platform are not compatible with other platforms.
- Audio Unit extensions require an iPad mini 2, iPad 4 or later models.
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Apple Garageband for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Steinberg Cubasis for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for iOS: