App Store Description:Classic FX application will add brightness and expand the sound space of any instrument from recorded musical instruments to software and even modular synthesizers.
Unique effects with unified control parameters provide convenience and at the same time many opportunities for individual expression and experimentation.
Each effect called “Algorithm” is based on a combination of classic effects, such as echo, rotary speaker, autopan, chorus, flanger, and is almost like a separate application with its own distinctive sonic signature, which you can vary from subtle to very noticeable.
The Morphing function allows you to control the dynamic transformations between any two effects. While this can produce mind-boggling effects, it couldn't be easier to control - you just need to move the fader or push a button.
Some of the other exciting features of Classic FX are:
- Algorithm with parameters can be stored as a preset.
- A set of factory default presets.
- Change a group of parameters at the same time.
- Manual or automatic morphing once or in a cycle.
- Envelope follower for dynamic control of each effect.
- Sequencer for rhythmic control of each effect.
- Echo module, Sequencer, and Auto morphing synced with the main BPM source.
- Universal application for iPad and iPhone.
- Supports Standalone, AUv3, Inter-App audio, Audiobus.
- Supports Ableton Link with sync tempo and start / stop.
In coming updates, the Classic FX application will expose its parameters to allow external controls in an AUv3 host and through MIDI, new algorithms and presets, and will also focus on more experimental sound processing. All new features will be free in updates.
You can find more details about Classic FX on the website:
( Read more... )