App Store Description:Bass Enhancer AUv3 plug-in — comes as time-limited Demo-version for you to try. It gives you 5 minutes of Free play time. (You can reload the Bass Enhancer AUv3 plug-in as many times as you want, thereby you get the Demo period again and again.) Unlimited version of Bass Enhancer AUv3 plug-in comes as In-App Purchase.
Does your bass sound dull and lifeless? Red Rock Sound Bass Enhancer will be your choice to correct this deficiency. Bass Enhancer designed for saturation harmonics of low-frequency, it creates the effect of lower, deeper frequencies. This effect can not be created with simple equalization.
• ON switch — allows the user to bypass the Bass Enhancer for before/after comparisons;
• LEVEL — control knob for the Level of the Input Signal;
• INPUT meter — lets You monitor the output level before Bass Enhancer processing;
• TIMBRE — sets the balance between Odd and Even harmonics;
• FREQ — this knob simply controls where the process begins in frequency domain (for example, with a setting of 85 Hz, all frequencies below 85 Hz will have Harmonics generated by the system);
• LISTEN — mute the Mix signal and Listen to the Bass signal created by Bass Enhancer;
• MIX — sets the amount of Bass Enhancer enhancement added to the original signal;
• H.meter — the Level meter for the Harmonics that are created;
• OUTPUT meter — lets You monitor the output level after Bass Enhancer processing.
To use Bass Enhancer as a plug-in, you need an AUv3-compatible host app like GarageBand, Auria, AUM, Cubasis and more — Bass Enhancer will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.
( Read more... )