Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Nov 27, 2020
Nov 25, 2020
Nov 24, 2020
Mar 31, 2020
Feb 07, 2020
Jan 22, 2020
Mar 07, 2019
Mar 01, 2019
Nov 24, 2017
Nov 21, 2017
Nov 04, 2016
New App: $5.99
Nov 04, 2016
Other apps by Alexander Zolotov
Google Play Description:SunVox is the most powerful music creation tool for Android. It is a small and fast cross-platform modular synthesizer with pattern based sequencer (tracker). You can read more info about the music trackers here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracker_(music_software)
[ Key features ]
• Modular interface.
• Powerful microtonal sequencer.
• Highly optimized synth algorithms.
• Support of 16/24/32bit WAV, AIFF and XI samples.
• Multitrack WAV export.
• MIDI import/export.
• USB MIDI IN/OUT (Android 6+).
• Mic/Line recording (using the Sampler).
• XM (FastTracker) and MOD (ProTracker, OctaMED) import.
• Generative music features: random selection of notes, random values of controllers, probability effects.
• It's possible to use SunVox engine in your own applications using the free library for developers.
• It is also available for other systems (Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, etc.).
[ Brief instruction ]
The main menu - button with the SunVox icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
To connect one module (source) to another (destination): first touch on the source, second touch on the destination.
Official SunVox homepage, user manual, video tutorials:
Known solutions for some problems:
[ Built-in synthesizers & effects ]
• DrumSynth with 120 unique synthetic drum sounds;
• FM synthesizer;
• Multisample instrument;
• SpectraVoice (FFT-based synthesizer for warm atmospheric sounds);
• Side Chain Compressor;
• Echo & Reverb;
• Equalizer & Filters
• Loop (for glitch effects);
• Vocal Filter (for human voice simulation);
• Vorbis Player;
• Pitch Detector;
• Pitch Shifter;
• and more ...
What's new in v1.9.6b* new module - Pitch Detector for detecting the pitch of the incoming signal; the frequency and note will be displayed; notes will be sent to the module output; see example "pitch correction (automatic tuning)";
* new module - ADSR envelope generator; see examples adsr, adsr2, adsr3;
* new module - Ctl2Note for converting the controller value into a note (input - automation; output - notes); see example ctl2note;
* bug fixes;
* see the full list of changes on the site.