Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Nov 12, 2015
New App: $9.99, v1.5.7
Nov 12, 2015
Other apps by
Google Play Description:Amazing groovebox that gives you an hypnotising music-making experience. It's an innovative step-sequencer and MIDI controller that lets you make unique loops and melodies. You don't have to be musical to get up and running - just randomly pinch and swipe away until something catches your ear, but also there are plenty of advanced synthesis features here too for the savvy musician.
The app is easy to pick up, it is fun to sketch out ideas, has low latency and is actually usable compared to 98% of the other audio apps for Android. You can play for hours but also produce high quality tracks of any music style within minutes. Be the DJ at your own party, leave Pandora for the noobs! Buy, explore, enjoy!
Additional features available in the full version:
• 2 additional synths + 1 drum channel
• 32 additional sample banks
• 12 additional drumkits
• MIDI-output support: control other apps and devices, mapping individual channels to different destinations. Use waves to control notes, velocity and custom CC messages. (Android 6.0 or later required)
• Record and upload your mixdowns to SoundCloud, Dropbox, Bandcamp or other installed apps like DAWs, Grooveboxs, Pocketband, Caustic, 4-track apps other audio trackers.
• 28 wave shapers: control frecuency, filter, amplitude and pan of all channels.
• 6 Channel mixer, with 2 FX channels.
• Live XY pads: 6 pads to tweak the frequency and cutoff of the generated patterns in real time.
• Drum Machine with 15 high quality drumkits.
• 36 high quality sampled instruments.
• Analog Synth with two oscillators, featuring ring modulation, frequency modulation and ADSR control.
• Global harmonic control: change all the arpeggiators tune settings from a single place.
The Internet permissions are only required to download the samples pack into the app.
What's new in v• MIDI-output fix: wasn't working at all (thanks Alexander Rezz)
• Last elements of drums settings was not accessible (thanks Steven Chow)