Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: Synths Rank in Category:
Google Play Description:Use as/for:
- Sound design
- Experimental musical instrument
- An alternative to pre-recorded music.
- Fast and lightweight
- Four tracks
- Loads sound files of up to seven minutes length in any audio format
- Among other effects contains a zero latency Convolution Reverb (supports Impulse Responses of up to 10 seconds length.)
- Filterbank based Vocoder
- Time Stretching, Phase Vocoder FXs
- Realtime Crossynthesis
- Can be used for Overdubs (Allows mic recording while playing back sampled sounds)
First use instructions:
1. Press POWER. Upper right power button turns on audio engine which is TURNED OFF on startup to save battery.
2. Press EJECT. Load a sound file.
3. Press PLAY.
Further instructions in the menu.
Recommended device specifications:
- ARMv8 CPU
- 2GB+ RAM
- Android 8.1+
Not recommended for low end devices.
What's new in v1.6.12Bugfixes