Discchord Reader Rating: 100% (5)
Nov 30, 2018
Nov 22, 2018
Oct 22, 2018
Oct 18, 2018
Aug 06, 2018
Jul 30, 2018
Jul 23, 2018
Jul 19, 2018
Apr 20, 2018
Apr 04, 2018
Dec 30, 2017
Dec 22, 2017
Dec 18, 2017
Dec 06, 2017
Dec 04, 2017
Nov 30, 2017
Nov 29, 2017
Nov 29, 2017
Nov 20, 2017
Nov 12, 2017
Other apps by MoMinstruments GbR
App Store Description:AskAudio: "Super fun, intuitive interface, combines visual and audio elements well, immediately usable for beginners, deep features for pros"
CDM: "fluXpad is an insanely immediate music drawing tool for iPad"
SoundBytesMag: "In short, this is a very fun program. Cheap, very powerful, with a unique interface that makes you think about music and sound shaping in a visual, hands-on way that is (mostly) free from dealing with numbers."
Justin Vernon / Bon Iver: „I’m LOVING fluXpad. Working with it all last week week... so fun. Just JAMMING on it!“
MusicAppBlog: "for those of a more experimental nature, those who get a bit of a buzz from the unconventional and, yes, even for those who don’t actually see themselves as musicians, fluXpad will have an obvious appeal; it’s quirky, novel and a heck of a lot of fun."
fluXpad is the first sample sequencer that fully functions by simply drawing the sounds. In fluXpad it’s super simple to record your own sounds, to create different pattern and to jam with them.
fluXpad is a sample based groovebox/workstation with a highly original sequencer, where you “draw“ your music, which leads to completely different results, when compared to a traditional sequencer. The y-axis of your canvas controls pitch, while the x-axis controls the sustain of your notes. Sounds familiar, but drawing on a canvas without any grid is a totally new experience. Of course it is possible to quantize your notes, or you can limit your note range to major or minor scales.
fluXpad has been developed by Mouse on Mars and Jan T. v. Falkenstein
– 6 melody sequencers where you paint your melodies based on a sample of your choice
– 1 percussion/drum sequencer where you paint/tap your groove made of 7 samples of your choice
– record mode: either paint your sequence (on the top) or tap your notes (at the bottom)
– each sound has its own sampler settings with unique envelope, loop and start settings
– quantize / unquantize functions for each sequencer or the whole pattern
– 7 patterns to jam with, for each preset
– ability to record your own samples with the build in microphone
– import samples via iTunes or AudioShare
– huge sample library with high quality sounds/kits made by Mouse on Mars and others
– lots of demo projects made by Mouse and Mars and others
– ability to buy new projects/sounds via In-App-Purchase
– ability to export/backup your projects (including sounds)
– Audiobus supported
– IAA sync supported
– Ableton Link supported
– ability to sync via midi to other apps, hardware
Concept: Andi Toma & Jan St Werner (Mouse On Mars), Jan T. v. Falkenstein, Florian Grote
Development: Jan T. v. Falkenstein (TeaTracks)
Visual & font design: Gabriele T. v. Falkenstein (TeaTracks)
UX design: Jan T. v. Falkenstein, Florian Grote, Gabriele T. v. Falkenstein, Mouse On Mars
What's new in v18.104.22.168.1: Various bug fixes
Version 1.2. : This version includes the first iteration of a song mode! Interconnect sequences to create longer loops!
Bugs fixes include:
- IAA support is fixed
- AudioShare import should work again
- some stability improvements