Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Mar 02, 2017
Nov 28, 2016
Nov 23, 2016
Jun 12, 2016
New App: $5.99
Apr 29, 2015
Other apps by Klevgränd produkter ...
iTunes Description:This fully featured monophonic synthesizer can create a huge variety of sounds. Fat basses, stabby leads, glitchy noises, old style chip tune sounds (including arpeggios), weird percussion, you name it. Enkl does the job!
Enkl comes with 93 high quality factory presets, all crafted by professional music producers. Of course it is possible to create new ones and save.
The Extended Keyboard makes Enkl really fun to play in standalone mode, choose scale, key and hit it off!
With Audio Unit, Inter App Audio, AudioBus and MIDI support it’s easy to connect the app to other DAW apps, MIDI generator apps or external devices.
When it comes to MIDI, Enkl supports both MIDI IN and MIDI OUT. It’s even possible to play other MIDI compatible instruments with the Extended Keyboard.
• AUv3 support
• Realtime rendered audio - no samples involved
• Two separate oscillators with separate LFO’s
• Oscillators can generate Triangle, Sawtooth, Square or Noise waveforms
• Oscillators can be summed or multiplied together
• Each LFO has its own ADSR and modulates its oscillator’s pitch or volume
• High cut and low cut filter with resonance (also controllable via MIDI)
• Chiptune-style arpeggiator
• Legato mode
• Ping-pong delay as a post effect
• Three band EQ as a post effect
• MIDI support (including IAA MIDI and Virtual MIDI)
• Extended Keyboard for live performing (also sends MIDI to any output port)
• Local on / off
• Pitch bend, Modulation, Low Cut, High Cut and Resonance controllable via MIDI
• Comes with 93 factory presets
• Documentation within app
• Works as a Audio Unit Extension (AUv3) with compliant hosts.
• Inter App Audio support
• AudioBus support including state saving
Check out the product webpage for a video demo and more info.
Feedback or suggestions? Drop us a mail: support(at)klevgrand.se or @klevgrand on Twitter
What's new in v1.1.2Fixed a minor issue when launching as AUv3 under iOS 10