Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
May 22, 2021
May 08, 2021
Apr 24, 2021
Apr 16, 2021
Apr 03, 2021
Mar 27, 2021
Mar 13, 2021
Mar 01, 2021
Feb 22, 2021
Feb 06, 2021
Jan 29, 2021
Jan 24, 2021
Jan 16, 2021
Jan 08, 2021
Dec 22, 2020
Dec 13, 2020
Nov 30, 2020
Nov 12, 2020
Oct 30, 2020
Oct 19, 2020
Other apps by Imaginando Lda
App Store Description:LK is a flexible remote control application for use with music software and hardware, providing a wide range of features and functionality to enhance the production and live performance of electronic music.
LK offers tight integration with Ableton Live using our free UBRIDGE desktop application, providing access and control of Ableton Live projects, with both wired and wireless connection options. LK has extensive MIDI capabilities too, allowing for communication and control of any MIDI compliant software or hardware, even apps running on the same device thanks to virtual MIDI support and AUv3 integration too.
LK is split into six unique modules, each available as a separate in-app purchase, offering great value that you can tailor to your specific needs.
See what’s inside:
- Control almost every aspect on Ableton Live, clips, tracks, devices and much more with MATRIX. You can also sequence MIDI hardware and software with the MATRIX module in MIDI mode. This powerful module has a built-in clip launcher and composer. It allows you to create multiple tracks and scenes and play clips in sync with time.
- Get the MPC feel on your touchscreen with PADS, featuring an arpeggiator and a chorder. When working in Ableton Live mode it automatically maps drum rack pad names to each pad on the app - never miss a pad again. Use it in MIDI mode to quickly play other synth apps.
- Extensive control of 128 parameters with CONTROLLER. Use knobs, faders, buttons and pads to control MIDI hardware, desktop and mobile DAWs - now with the power of AUv3 integration too.
- Three dimensional parameter tweaking with X/Y PAD. This module can work with CC or NOTE events. In CC mode, a CC can be assigned per axis. In NOTE mode, X is pitch, Y is velocity and Z is Note ON/ Note OFF.
- Play chords like you have never played before with the CHORDER module. Use this chord generator to build chords and lay them out according to your needs.
- Keyboard features a 3-axis expression capabilities. It is fully customisable to scale and keyboard range. It also allows the possibility of mapping any Live or MIDI CC parameters to be controlled by the position you play in each of the keys of the keyboard thus providing additional expression to the performance of each note.
LK is also capable of connecting with USB MIDI interfaces which allows you to interact with external gear.
To connect LK to your host computer you will need to download and install a free software utility called UBRIDGE on your computer. It is available for Windows and OSX and it can be downloaded from Imaginando website.
For detailed operation information and requirements please visit https://www.imaginando.pt/products/lk/help
What's new in v1.10.8- Fix Wifi connection to Ableton Live broken with iOS 14.5.X (requires permission from the user to use multicast networking)
- Fix hold on Keyboard, Midi Pads and XY modules
- Slight reduction of track buttons height
- Double tap composer keyboard key selects all notes of that pitch
- Add track color to track property. Choosing a color sets all clips of that track to the selected color