Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: Keys Rank in Category:
Jun 26, 2020
Jun 20, 2020
May 16, 2020
Apr 05, 2019
Jan 31, 2019
Nov 21, 2018
Nov 10, 2018
Sep 13, 2018
May 06, 2018
Dec 02, 2017
Nov 21, 2017
Jul 11, 2017
Jun 22, 2017
May 27, 2017
Feb 13, 2017
Jan 07, 2017
Dec 20, 2016
Dec 03, 2016
Nov 25, 2016
Oct 08, 2016
Other apps by Christian Schoenebec...
App Store Description:Play with the sound of an entire cathedral organ, created by award-winning sound designer Kurt Ader! This app is designed as professional sound module for your iPad by connecting external MIDI keyboard(s) using Bluetooth MIDI, or using the Apple USB adapter or another adapter supported by Apple.¹
Watch and listen to the demo video on our product website!
This app supports Audio Unit v3, Audiobus and Inter-App Audio for audio & MIDI connections from/to other audio apps, as well as Bluetooth LE MIDI !
iCathedral Organ generates the sound of a lovely and color rich pipe organ of a real cathedral. All individual organ stops of such a pipe organ were recorded to resemble this sound as realistic as possible. You can fully adjust all individual organ stops to create your own sounds and save them as your personal sound presets. Or simply select one of the factory presets to play impressive organ sounds right from the start.
The sounds of this app were created by Kurt Ader, winner of the NAMM 2015 "Best Sound Designer of the Year" award.
• 28 individual organ stops, each one controllable simultaniously in real-time.
• Polyphony up to several hundred stereo voices.²
• Configurable audio latency down to 1 ms.
• Low latency disk streaming.
• Integrated cathedral reverb effect.
• App can keep running in the background, so you can play on your keyboard while e.g. using Safari or another app to display scores or surfing the Internet.
• Master Tune, Scale Tuning & Hermode Tuning.
• Provides Audio Unit v3 plugin version of this app, which allows it to be used as virtual instrument directly within third-party multi-track DAW apps (requires iOS 9.3 or higher).
• Audiobus support.
• Supports Apple's "IAA" system for audio & MIDI streaming between other apps.
• Virtual on-screen piano keyboard, scalable & scrollable.
MIDI Player / Recorder:
• Record, save and load your songs in standard MIDI file format.
• Share your songs easily as audio file.
• Unlimited amount of tracks.
• Unlimited recording and playback length.
• Open MIDI (.mid) files directly from other apps (i.e. from Safari, Mail).
• Download or upload MIDI files with iTunes.
• Load your favorite songs as MIDI files from the Internet, and watch at the virtual keyboard how to play it.
• Use the "Tempo Zoom" dial knob to i.e. slow down playback at any time and learn your favorite songs more easily.
There is no in-app purchase in this app. So all sounds and all app features are immediately available to you as one buy.
¹ For more information about adapters and connecting external MIDI keyboards: https://doc.crudebyte.com/iOS/External_MIDI_devices/
² Some sound presets are using several voices per note. Polyphony depends on the exact device model being used. You find a polyphony table on our product website.
What's new in v2.0.8This regression¹ update fixes one issue with the Audio Unit plugin:
• Audio Unit: Workaround to prevent an immediate crash when loading the Audio Unit plugin in some DAW apps (bug on iOS level introduced by iOS 13.4.1).
¹ Regression update: the previous update few days ago caused issues on older iOS versions (iOS 12 and older), which we corrected with this regression.