Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Dec 13, 2018
Oct 23, 2018
Oct 20, 2018
Oct 18, 2018
Jan 24, 2018
Sep 29, 2017
Dec 21, 2016
Nov 23, 2016
Oct 17, 2015
New App: Free
Aug 04, 2014
Other apps by Roland Corporation
App Store Description:The Piano Designer app helps you to personalize the sound of your Roland piano. Inside the instrument are many parameters that allow you to finely adjust the sound elements of the piano, much in the same way that an experienced piano technician fine-tunes an acoustic piano for a particular artist or musical style. These parameters include pitch, volume, tonal characteristics, the extent to which the virtual “lid” is open, states of resonance from the strings and cabinet, and so on.
With the Piano Designer app, you can easily control these many elements from the graphical touchscreen on your mobile device. In addition, the app includes many ready-to-play settings, allowing you to enjoy custom sounds created by world-class piano technicians.
- Parameters related to lid position, strings, and hammers are listed at a glance, and can be edited and transferred to the piano easily.
- Enjoy playing your Roland piano with sounds fine-tuned by famous piano technicians.
- Graphically adjust the pitch, level, and tonal character independently for each of the piano’s 88 notes.
* Compatible models: LX708, LX706, LX705, GP609, GP607, LX-17, LX-7, HP605, HP603, HP603A, HP601, KF-10, LX-15e, HP508, HP506, HP504, DP603, DP90Se, DP90e, FP-90, FP-80, FP-60
* Make sure your Roland piano model is updated with the most current system program. The latest system program and setup instructions can be found at the support pages at www.roland.com.
* You can connect your iPad/iPhone to your piano via following connecting ways. :
・Connection via Bluetooth. (Compatible model: LX708, LX706, LX705, GP609, GP607, LX-17, LX-7, HP605, HP603, HP603A, HP601, KF-10, DP603, FP-90, FP-60)
・Connection via Wireless LAN, by inserting the WNA1100-RL Wireless USB Adapter (sold separately) or Onkyo UWF-1 into the USB Memory port. (Compatible model: LX-15e, HP508, HP506, HP504, DP90Se, DP90e, FP-80)
・Connection via USB Cable. Lightning-USB Camera Adaptor or Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit for your iPhone/iPad and USB cable are required. (Compatible model: LX708, LX706, LX705, GP609, GP607, LX-17, LX-7, HP605, HP603, HP603A, HP601, KF-10, LX-15e, HP508, HP506, HP504, DP603, DP90Se, DP90e, FP-90, FP-80, FP-60)
What's new in v1.3.5- Fixed a bug that can not be connected by the Wireless USB Adapter.