Discchord Reader Rating: 75% (4)
May 24, 2018
May 18, 2018
Jan 31, 2018
Oct 01, 2017
Sep 22, 2017
Aug 08, 2017
Jul 28, 2017
Jul 27, 2017
Feb 07, 2017
Jul 20, 2016
May 16, 2016
Apr 21, 2016
Feb 25, 2016
Dec 22, 2015
Dec 17, 2015
Nov 30, 2015
Nov 27, 2015
May 31, 2015
Sep 25, 2014
Other apps by Akai Professional
App Store Description:iMPC Pro is a 64-track music production powerhouse with pro-grade tools for intuitive beat creation whenever inspiration strikes.
Need help? Have an issue or question? Please email us at email@example.com.
With built-in sampling functionality, a massive sound library, loop slicing, time stretching, effects, and over 30 performance-driven features, iMPC Pro brings the functionality of Akai Professional's coveted MPC to your iPad. It combines multiple sampling methods, producer-tested MPC features, a custom sample library from Richard Devine, and an intuitive gestural editor for the most powerful, creative and fun iPad music production experience yet.
- Slice Loop lets you mark the beats in your samples and automatically match phrases and loops to sequence tempo. Change pitch and play 16 levels without affecting playback tempo.
- Timeline View opens a multi-touch gestural editor for sequencing, recording, and editing
- import iMPC Pro Packs from AudioCopy to expand your sample collection
- AudioCopy and AudioPaste for copying/pasting sequences from compatible apps
- Supports InterApp Audio mode. Record the outputs directly into other apps like GarageBand and Cubasis. Export tracks as an audio file.
- 64 tracks for flexible multi-track music production including gain fader, 3-band EQ, mute, solo, panning and FX sends on each track
- Sample audio from the iPad microphone, your own tracks using resampling, other apps using InterApp Audio, or your music library
- Chop-shop provides intuitive multi-touch editing, trimming, auditioning, splicing, splicing and processing samples
- Flux mode lets you warp and glitch beats in real-time or with automation
- Precision Knobs and Faders expand on command for precisely dialing in parameters
- Exclusive sound library featuring 1,400+ samples from sound designer Richard Devine with hundreds of Akai Pro exclusive samples
- 16 Levels mode with attack, velocity, length, and tuning settings for quickly creating variations of sounds
- Live Sequence queuing for real-time performance and playback
- Time correct: 1/8 note - 1/32T with variable swing
- MPC Note Repeat featuring 1/8 note - 1/32T timing with latch
- Community sharing built-in: directly upload to SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or export to your computer
- Tabletop ready: use iMPC Pro inside the acclaimed Tabletop App to combine it with dozens of synths, sequencers, FX and more
- Classic "Next-Sequence" lets you juggle sequences to experiment with different compositions or for dynamic live performance
- Mute and poly pad groups for authentic percussion performance. Pad effects include custom-designed envelope filters, 4-mode distortion and ring mod
- Extensive Undo History lets you roll back projects to any state
What's new in v1.6.95Bug fix!