Discchord Reader Rating: 100% (8)
Jan 06, 2020
Dec 21, 2019
Nov 25, 2019
Nov 22, 2019
Aug 05, 2019
Jul 29, 2019
Jun 30, 2019
Jun 29, 2019
Jun 06, 2019
May 18, 2019
Jan 18, 2019
Dec 23, 2018
Nov 28, 2018
Nov 26, 2018
Nov 16, 2018
Oct 30, 2018
Jul 30, 2018
Jul 19, 2018
May 15, 2018
May 03, 2018
Other apps by Yonac Inc.
App Store Description:ToneStack is the ultimate UNIVERSAL app for signal processing: with the LARGEST and BEST selection of AMPS & FX, the latest advancements in modeling technology, and an unbelievably powerful yet simple interface – it simply shreds all the other guys.
Thanks to ToneStack's state-of-the-art “Virtual Circuit” technology, each ToneStack unit is the digital mirror image of a real analog topology. Unlike other FX apps that try to copycat with EQing and other gimmicks, ToneStack recreates the intricate designs of the real thing. The result is a warm, responsive tone with the natural behavior you find in analog units.
Best Selection of Pro Amps & FX
ToneStack offers a huge range of amps, cabs & FX: from sparkly clean to sizzling hot bias tube amps, iconic stompboxes, pro-grade rack units, and high-end reverbs, ToneStack is the most complete plugin suite on the iOS.
Right away, enjoy 6 classic amps & cabs, and 21 meticulously designed FX. Expand to a total of 46 amps, 44 cabs, and 101 FX – the largest collection on iOS.
ToneStack also brings many powerful guitar FX to the iOS for the first time: polyphonic octaver, harmonizer, realistic spring reverbs, virtual-reel tape delays are just a few examples.
The Most Versatile Signal Chain on iOS
Why be limited with just 4 or 8 FX that other guys max you out at? ToneStack lets you run a whopping 64 amps & effects simultaneously* so you can let your imagination run wild.
For even more power, ToneStack includes our unique original ABY unit. Split your signal anywhere: run dual amp setups, switch or blend FX chains, or multiplex your signal via frequency splitting – countless permutations, all up to you.
You can match any amp with any cab (all cabs have 3 mics with distance & position settings); you can insert any unit anywhere – even between amps and cabs like a true FX loop. Managing your signal chain is as easy as dragging and dropping an icon!
inSTUDIO & Other Goodies
Wanna quickly jam out an idea, or cut a song and share it? ToneStack offers a powerful 8-Track recorder – first two tracks free — with plenty of user-friendly features. Fire up the built-in Tapedeck to quickly record an idea or create loops, or manipulate audio with its Hi-Q pitch & time shift. Import & export audio via email, WiFi, iTunes or copy/paste. Built-in tuner, metronome and a custom onSTAGE mode are just a few other amazing ToneStack features.
All the Pro Features of iOS
Enjoy the full power of the platform’s top MIDI and Preset systems. MIDI learn is super-intuitive thanks to ToneStack's WYSIWYG interface: all the amp & FX controls are MIDI-programmable. Effortlessly create UNLIMITED banks and presets – share them at the touch of a button. ToneStack is an Inter-App Audio effect, and works in any Audiobus slot. ToneStack also allows you to insert other Inter-App Audio apps anywhere in your signal chain.
• “Virtual Circuit” amp & FX modeling technology
• Units modeled after real-life circuits
• ABY: split signal anywhere, use dual amp setups, blend, pan or switch FX chains & more
• Complete collection: 46 amps, 44 cabs, 101 FX, with stompboxes & rack-units and more!
• 64 simultaneous amps & FX*
• Independent amps & cabs
• 3 mics per cab w/ distance & position setting
• 8-Track recorder w/ 2 tracks free
• Tapedeck w/ punch looping, sample-accurate rec, pitch/time manipulation, FX send
• Tuner w/ permanent & fullscreen modes
• Metronome, tap tempo, settable time signature
• onSTAGE mode w/ quick preset load & FX toggle
• Extremely powerful MIDI: control any amp or FX parameter
• Easy MIDI Learn
• MIDI prog changes + bank & preset up/down
• Inter-App Audio Hosting; Insert IAA apps anywhere in your signal chain
• Audiobus support
• Works w/ iOS compatible USB or headphone interfaces (USB recommended for best audio quality)
* Device CPU limitations apply
What's new in v3.3Various optimizations and improvements