Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: Drums Rank in Category:
Oct 25, 2018
Oct 12, 2018
Sep 04, 2018
Aug 23, 2018
Aug 13, 2018
Aug 01, 2018
Jul 10, 2018
Oct 23, 2017
Aug 30, 2017
Jun 20, 2017
Jun 18, 2017
Jan 28, 2017
Oct 22, 2016
Jan 21, 2016
Dec 19, 2015
Dec 19, 2015
Mar 05, 2015
Jan 27, 2015
Dec 05, 2014
Nov 25, 2014
Other apps by Lumbeat
iTunes Description:Turn your iPhone or iPad into a solid Rock Drummer with powerful drum sounds and tons of rhythms to get energetic drum grooves easily in a flash. The best drum machine for Rock!
The new Live Pads lets to play live sessions on the way with 8 assignable pads and buttons for fills, intro, end with midi controls. And now, you can synchronize any app easily with Ableton Link.
And the last addition in v5 is MIDI Out. Now you can catch any of the generated drum parts into any MIDI Sequencer to apply external sounds.
Song Mode. An easy and quick way to make quality drums for your songs.
- Double press to edit a part or song
- Long press to move parts or songs
NEW ability to improvise!!! Just move a slider to set the jamming level like a proper drummer!
Edit or create your own rhythms very easily in two modes:
* Edit Mode allows you to edit the whole rhythm quickly.
* Patterns Mode allows you to set the patterns for each component (hihat/ride cymbal, snare or kick )easily with a wheel.
Combine the best acoustic drum sounds with any rhythm to get top inspiring rock grooves.
* Midi Sync + Inter App Audio + Audiobus. Stream live audio directly to other Audiobus or Inter App Audio apps!
* 4 Effects : Compressor / Gate, Equalizer , Delay, Reverb
* Set random breaks every 4, 8, 12 , 16, 32 bars
* In Groove Edit Mode you can set any subdivision to any beats. Just long press on the time until it shows a red border and drag up or down to rest or add notes
* Midi Out
* Sound Module ( Midi In )
--- MIDI CONTROLS ---
-- Notes Mode
Play / Stop - Midi Note G2 / Program Change 13
Midi CC 0: Rhythm
Midi CC 7: Master Volume
Midi CC 11: Swing
Midi CC 32: Bank
Midi CC 91: Reverb Gain
Select Soundset: Program Change (Notes Live Pad Mode)
--- Live Pad Midi Controls:
* Program Change Mode (default setting)
PC 0 to PC7 : Select Pad
PC12: Fill for the next Pad change
PC10: Fill for every Pad change
PC11: Fill & Start / End
* Notes Mode (default setting)
C3 to G3 : Select Pad
D2: Fill for the next Pad change
E2: Fill for every Pad change
A2: Fill & Start / End.
- Song Mode Controls: (Notes Live Pad Mode)
Midi Note C2: Preview Song
Midi Note D2: Next Song
* Double press to edit a part or song
* Long press to move parts or songs
What's new in v5.16- Midi "Send Notes" Button
- New Features for iBassist