Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: Other Instruments Rank in Category:
Jan 31, 2020
Oct 31, 2019
Jul 10, 2018
Jun 08, 2018
Jan 23, 2018
Feb 10, 2017
Mar 09, 2016
Jan 05, 2015
Apr 01, 2014
Jan 06, 2014
Dec 19, 2013
New App: $19.99
Nov 07, 2013
Other apps by Yamaha Corporation o...
App Store Description:The TENORI-ON enables people to create music intuitively and without any specialized knowledge about music using a 16 x 16 matrix button pad, and now there is the new TNR-e app that has new tones that capture the essence of dub step, progressive house/EDM, electro and other types of music not previously available.
Now you can access DubstKit and other new drum-pad tones, get fat bass tones like BriteBas and Helium, and dazzling tones of DubBAXX, Voxdance, VoodooWh, which were not previously available on the TENORI-ON, which makes this app a perfect place to start with your next multi-track project.
Using the iOS7 Inter-App Audio feature, you can control the sound sources of other compatible apps from the TNR-e, which gives you a wider range of sounds to choose from.
And only the TNR-e comes with several new attractive features and 2 master effect systems. Use the XY pad interface to apply the FILTER and six other types of effects to make your music come alive!
Use ISOLATOR and FILTER to create breaks, then, use the LOOPER to create a long trigger effect and a strong hook. EDM can be used to easily develop the song as well. Get the most out of live performances through improvisation.
SoundCloud is a hassle-free way to share data.
[About the input interface]
You can create music intuitively by ""placing"" sounds on the 16 x 16 button grid that are performed musically and visually.
On the 16 x 16 grid, time is represented horizontally, while the pitch is represented vertically.
Both rythm and melody are combined on the grid to create music.
When the sound is played, the buttons flash which also provides a stimulating visual performance.
Up to 16 tones can be played simultaneously (16 layers), and it can store up to 16 song patterns in memory (16 blocks), which can be activated during a performance in real time to produce a rich variety of musical expressions.
There are six different performance modes for each layer:
- Basic score mode: time is on the horizontal axis and pitch is on the vertical axis
- Random mode: Sounds are played in the order that they were entered, and rotating the device produces a cascade of changing melodies and rythms for your enjoyment
- Draw mode: Sounds are played in response to dragging your finger on the grid, like drawing a picture
- Bounce mode: Sounds are produced when the lights fall, just like a bouncing ball
- Push mode: Continuously change the tones as you perform
- Solo mode: Easily change the speed and pitch to play as a soloist
You can use these two tools together to create great music.
- Newly designed tones suitable to dance music
- 253 different tone types perfect for electronic music
- 2 master effect systems (seven types: FILTER, DICIMATOR, DELAY, FLANGER, NOISE, LOOPER, ISOLATOR, LOOPER)
- New interface that even beginners can understand easily
- Inter-App Audio compatible
- AudioBus compatible
- Guide feature that explains button operations
- Multi-session feature for multiple players
- Audio recording
- User Voice function
- Yamaha Server for file sharing
- SoundCloud upload feature
- AudioCopy compatible
What's new in v1.2.4iOS 13 support