Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Jul 02, 2020
New App: $8.99, v2.4.3
Oct 05, 2013
Other apps by UK Music Apps Ltd
App Store Description:Create studio-quality Jazz tracks to your own chords in minutes with Volume 2 of the award-winning SessionBand Jazz app - the world’s only chord-based loop app.
It's the ultimate Jazz play-along and the perfect tool for Jazz songwriters – wherever you are and whatever your level of ability.
“A supremely versatile music app... the future of jazz play-alongs“ Jazzwise
“Remarkably polished“ Forbes
“Extraordinarily useful“ Jamie Cullum
With another 16,000 precision-cut, chord-based loops (included in the download) performed and produced for SessionBand by 5 of the world's leading Jazz musicians, SessionBand Jazz Volume 2 instantly converts the chords you select into great-sounding Jazz audio - wherever you are and whatever your ability.
Volume 2 includes 15 totally new and diverse Jazz styles (compared to Volumes 1 & 3), from Boogaloo, ECM, New Orleans and Cool Swing through uptempo 5/4, 7/4, Jazz Funk and many more.
And with a host of pro features like automated mixing, auto-transpose, one-touch live recording, real-time tempo shift plus Audiobus compatibility, it has never been easier or quicker to create your own studio quality Jazz - even if you can't play a note!
SessionBand Jazz – Volume 2 is a professional Jazz app - essential for anyone studying music and perfect for the Jazz musician looking for the ultimate jam session – but equally, it's simple enough for non-musicians who love Jazz to create their own great-sounding, copyright-free music.
SessionBand Jazz Volume 2 has reached Top 10 in the paid music app charts in no fewer than 64 countries since launch including USA, UK, Germany, Japan, France, Spain and Canada.
Watch the video at sessionbandapp.com
The fastest way to create real studio-quality Jazz...
• Simply pick one of 15 Jazz styles
• Choose your chords
• Stretch or shorten loops in seconds
• Build up your track in minutes
• Instantly hear your track across different Jazz styles and tempos
• Auto-transpose your entire track (not electronic pitch shift!)
• Mix your track (manual or automated)
• Adjust track tempo (+/- 15%)
• Record direct to audio
• Copy straight to other music apps (if you want to)
• Share with the world!
Get 5 of the world's top Jazz musicians playing on your tracks...
Drums – Ralph Salmins (Wynton Marsalis, Burt Bacharach, Elton John, Madonna, Robbie Williams, Quincy Jones, Michael Bublé...)
Saxes – Andy Panayi (Peter Erskine, Freddie Hubbard, Wynton Marsalis, Amy Winehouse, Paul McCartney...)
Basses - Geoff Gascoyne (Georgie Fame, Michel Legrand, Sting, Van Morrison, Benny Golson, Jamie Cullum...)
Pianos – Tom Cawley (Jack DeJohnette, Charlie Watts, Jane Monheit, Stacey Kent, Yaron Herman, Guy Barker, Peter Gabriel...)
Trumpet/Flugel – Martin Shaw (John Dankworth, Michel Legrand, Tim Garland, Sting, Jamiroquai...)
The ultimate mobile practice tool...
• Practice with your very own world-class Jazz quartet
• Loop markers let you focus on specific sections
• Mute / solo instrument channels (manual and automated)
• Transpose your whole track instantly
You don't have to be a musician to make great-sounding Jazz tracks and release them royalty-free...
• Simple, intuitive interface
• Audition loops as you go
• 'Track Builder' makes building a full track quick and easy
• Intuitive mixing and record functions
• Hugely educational
Detailed Product Information
• 15 more popular Jazz styles in tempo order: Slow Latin; Slow Funk; Poinciana; New Orleans; Pop Rock; ECM; Cool Swing; Jazz Funk; 6/4; Motown; Reggae; Swing; Boogaloo; 5/4; 7/4
• Tempos from 80bpm to 220bpm
• 10 chord variations for every root note in all 15 styles: maj7(9); maj7(#11); 7(13); 7(b9); 7(#5,#9); 7sus(13); m7(9); m7(b5); m(maj7); dim
• The exclusive musical content in this app is not duplicated in any of the other SessionBand apps
• All loops are offered royalty-free and can be used freely in your own works
What's new in v2.4.3Fix for audio issues with older iOS versions