Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Feb 21, 2020
Jan 03, 2020
Dec 23, 2019
Dec 05, 2019
Nov 28, 2019
Jul 08, 2019
Jul 01, 2019
Jan 02, 2019
Dec 21, 2018
Nov 27, 2018
Nov 22, 2018
Jul 29, 2018
Jul 20, 2018
Jan 02, 2018
Dec 23, 2017
Dec 08, 2017
Nov 28, 2017
Nov 20, 2017
May 02, 2017
Apr 18, 2017
Other apps by Sugar Bytes GmbH
App Store Description:WOW2 is here! With a future-dripping user interface, 21 incredible filter types with the famous vowel mode. With distortions that cover your tracks with gas and put them on fire. Modulations that cause more trouble than your modular dark room. And finally that warm and juicy sound, that you were looking for.
- 21 Filter types like Lowpass, Bandpass, Highpass, Bandreject, Comb and much more. Low pass types up to 48 db, including flavors like SVF, Diode Ladder and Transistor Ladder.
The filters and distortions have been designed for best harmonics without aliasing, for high definition audio quality.
- Three different analog modeling overdrives and four digital distortion functions are included. Use them pre or post the filter.
- Modulation is power. Power is ***. Create stunning trance gates with the step sequencer, do some giant wobbles with the wobble generator or let all the modulators interact with each other. The LFO offers many different wave forms, restart options and sync flavors.
- Presets are just one click away. Randomize presets to inspire yourself.
Features at a Glance:
• Audio Unit v3 & Standalone
• XY-Pads to control 6 Parameters simultaneously
• Integrated Player (File Sharing, Music Library, Factory Loops)
• Integrated Recorder (div. Optionen: Start/Stop/Sync/Länge)
• Live Modus (Inputs & Outputs selectable)
• MIDI Support, MIDI Learn & Host Automation
• Midi Clock Sync
• Ableton Link support
• Audioshare Import & Preset Share (iCloud)
What's new in v2.5.0••• Audio Unit v3 and iCloud Drive support •••
!!! Attention: Please be aware that existing IAA and Audiobus sessions won't work anymore !!!
When using your existing Audiobus 3 session that uses WOW IAA, you need to save within WOW the corresponding presets you’ve made BEFORE you start the update to version 2.5.0!
Likewise, when loading an existing Audiobus 3 session that uses WOW IAA, you just need to make sure you recall the corresponding preset manually via the internal preset browser of WOW when using the AUv3 version.
For more information visit: http://www.sugar-bytes.de/AU