Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Jan 05, 2017
Dec 21, 2016
Dec 22, 2015
Dec 17, 2015
Jul 21, 2015
Dec 07, 2014
Dec 19, 2013
New App: Free
Oct 18, 2013
Other apps by Markus Waldboth
App Store Description:LP-5 is a 5-track loop launcher/sampler for iOS.
Designed for live arranging and remixing, LP-5 allows you to play audio loops from an intuitive launch grid, while automatic tempo synchronization keeps you in time with the beat.
Loop recording, real-time stretching, IAA effect hosting, and MIDI connectivity make LP-5 a powerful tool for your studio sessions, live performances, or DJ acts.
- Five individual tracks that synchronize to the current tempo, without affecting the pitch.
- 5x40 launch grid.
- Ableton Link
- Desktop-grade time stretching quality
- In-app store offering royalty-free sound packs.
- Performance Recorder
- Universal support for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
SAMPLING & IMPORT (Full version)
- Loop recording from hardware input and other apps (Inter-App Audio, Audiobus).
- Mix and match your own loops of 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, etc. beats in length.
- Supported file formats include .wav, .mp3, AAC, and many more. No size limit.
- Import from document providers (iCloud Drive, Dropbox, ...), pasteboard, iTunes File Sharing, or via “Open in...”
- Batch import from Zip file
- 2 Inter-App Audio effect slots (Bus A/B).
- IAA timeline sync support in both node and host mode.
- MIDI clock sync/generate support to play along an external MIDI sequencer, drum machine, or DAW.
- Scene launching from a MIDI keyboard.
- Mixer control via MIDI CCs.
- Hands-free scene trigger, tap tempo and start/stop by using a MIDI foot pedal.
- MIDI message routing to and from class-compliant USB hardware, other apps, and WLAN or Bluetooth LE wireless peripherals.
This app has been Superpowered
What's new in v3.0.1Version 3.0.1
- Fixed a timing issue when acting as MIDI Clock source
- Fixed an issue with split screen support
- Route audio to speaker by default
- Loop recording from hardware and other apps
- Time stretching by Superpowered
- 40 scenes per set
- iPad Slide Over and Split View Support
- Audiobus I/O
- LinkKit 2.0
- Bug fixes and improvements