Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Jan 03, 2020
Nov 14, 2019
Jan 09, 2019
Nov 14, 2018
Sep 04, 2018
Aug 06, 2018
Jan 01, 2018
Nov 16, 2017
Apr 09, 2017
Mar 29, 2017
Mar 29, 2017
Mar 29, 2017
Feb 01, 2017
Jan 17, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
Dec 15, 2016
Dec 05, 2016
Nov 23, 2016
Nov 18, 2016
Nov 03, 2016
Other apps by IK Multimedia
App Store Description:Turn your iPad into the ultimate electric piano instrument with an extraordinary collection of authentic electric pianos and vintage keyboards along with built-in recording! Use the iRig KEYS and KEYS PRO portable keyboards (www.irigkeys.com) or the iRig MIDI 2 interface (www.irigmidi.com) to connect your external keyboard to your iPad, and you're ready to compose, rehearse, perform and record with the very best instruments for iPad. You can also now save your edited sounds with up to 4 user variations per instrument.
The sequel to IK's acclaimed iGrand Piano app, iLectric Piano now puts a collector's dream gallery of history's best electric pianos, electric grands and clavinets right at your fingertips with studio-grade quality never before heard in app that stands up to the most powerful virtual instruments available on on a computer.
With high-definition samples across multiple velocities, iLectric Piano brings you the most playable, expressive and authentic sounding electric piano, electric grand and clavinet instruments available on a mobile device that you can play anytime and everywhere.
iLectric Piano gives you a collection of 20 world-class electric pianos, electric grands and clavs (including one by registering) along with a capable recorder and metronome. Purchase the Electric Piano Expansion 1 and the new Electric Piano Expansion 2 to instantly add more 44 high-quality instruments into the app.
Record your rehearsals or performances as MIDI with both overdubbing and punch-in capability, then export your track as audio via E-mail of File Sharing or Audio Copy to other iOS apps. With the built-in MIDI Recorder, you can change the tempo of your piece or even choose to use a different piano AFTER you've completed your performance! For composers of any level, the MIDI Recorder lets you capture and develop ideas anywhere your mobile life takes you. iLectric Piano also includes some professional MIDI performances to help you audition the various electric piano instruments or just ignite your own creative muse!
The easy-to-use instrument editor puts real-time controls on the panel just above the keys to let you adjust the EQ, the amount of reverb, the overdrive and your choice of 5 modulation effects (chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo and auto pan). You can also adjust the tuning and transposition of the instrument. All edit knobs can be assigned to your choice of MIDI controllers for external fine-crafting of your instrument's sonic details. Virtual MIDI and MIDI Program Change are also supported.
iLectric Piano features:
- 20 world-class, multi-velocity electric piano, electric grand and clavinet instruments (including one by registering)
- Expandable library of 44 additional studio-grade instruments instantly available via in-app purchase
- Intuitive instrument and effect edit controls including 3-band EQ with sweepable mid, overdrive, reverb and choice of 5 modulation effects (chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo and autopan) along with tuning and transpose plus 4 user variations per instrument
- Export performances as audio via E-mail, File Sharing and Audio Copy
- Large visual metronome with variable click volume and adjustable tempo
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support for iOS 8
- Virtual MIDI and MIDI Controller and MIDI Program Change support
- Low-latency for real-time playing
- More than 64-voice polyphony on the latest devices
- Designed to use with iRig KEYS and iRig KEYS PRO portable MIDI keyboards and iRig MIDI 2 interface
For more information:
What's new in v1.2.4This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Audiobus compatibility update