Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Dec 11, 2020
Dec 05, 2020
Dec 02, 2020
Nov 26, 2020
Nov 24, 2020
Oct 26, 2020
Apr 05, 2020
Apr 04, 2020
Apr 02, 2020
Mar 25, 2020
Mar 24, 2020
Mar 21, 2020
Dec 04, 2019
Nov 27, 2019
Jul 01, 2019
Jun 24, 2019
Apr 30, 2019
Apr 07, 2019
Dec 11, 2018
Nov 28, 2018
Other apps by WaveMachine Labs, In...
App Store Description:Auria LE is a "lite" version of Auria with a very limited set of features. If you'd like a more complete version of Auria, we suggest looking at either Auria or Auria Pro. These are also available in the App Store.
"This is the first mobile mixing (AND recording AND post production) app that I've ever used that is truly professional. Just Wow !" - David Kahne (Grammy winning producer/engineer for Paul McCartney, Tony Bennett, Stevie Nicks, Sublime, The Bangles, Ingrid Michaelson, Regina Spektor)
•TEC Awards 2012 Nominee•
•Computer Music Innovation Award•
•Computer Music Performance Award•
•Sound on Sound 2013 Awards Nominee•
Experience the power of Auria in a streamlined version. Record, edit, and mix your music using essential tools taken from the full version, but in a less expensive package designed for those who don’t need every feature packed into Auria or Auria Pro.
Auria LE is a 24-track digital recording system designed from the ground up for the iPad. With professional-level features and optional third-party plugin support from names like PSPaudioware, Overloud, Fab Filter and Drumagog (available via In-App purchase), Auria clearly sets a new standard for mobile recording.
"Prepare to be amazed." – Computer Music Magazine
“...I was immediately convinced that this is the hottest musical app to make it to the iPad so far...” – Recording Magazine
• 24 tracks of simultaneous playback of stereo or mono files (upgradable to unlimited tracks).
• Up to 8 tracks of simultaneous recording when used with compatible USB audio interfaces (upgradable to 24 tracks of recording) Camera Connection Kit required.
• 24-bit recording
• Supports sample rate of 44.1KHz only (upgradable to support 48K and 96K sample rates)
• Vintage-inspired ChannelStrip on every channel by PSPAudioware includes Expander, Multiband EQ and Compressor
• MasterStrip on all subgroup and master channels featuring PSPAudioware BussPressor, EQ and Mastering Limiter
• Third party effect plugin support available via in-app purchase (only iOS-version plugins are supported. All plugins must be purchased through the in-app store)
• ClassicVerb reverb plugin included
• StereoDelay and StereoChorus plugins included
• 2 Assignable subgroups(upgradable to 8) and 2 aux sends
• Powerful waveform editor with features like cut/copy/paste, duplicate, separate, gain, and more
• Flexible snapping tools allow snapping to events, cursor, bars, beats and more
• DropBox, SoundCloud and Audio Copy/Paste support
• Inter-app audio support (IAA)
• Audiobus support (iPad 3 or greater)
• Ripple Edit mode
• Full automation support on all controls with graphical editing
• True 100mm faders when used in Portrait Mode
• Optional video import feature allows sample accurate sync of video to an Auria project with adjustable offset times and video export capability
• Timeline ruler options include minutes:seconds, bars:beats, samples and SMPTE time
• Auto-punch mode
• Full delay compensation on all tracks and subgroups
• Adjustable metering modes, including pre or post fader, RMS and peak
• Adjustable pan laws
• Sample accurate loop function
• Automatic sample rate conversion
• Built-in metronome
Includes a demo song mixed on Auria by Grammy winning producer/engineer David Kahne.
iPad 4 or later strongly recommended.
Requires iOS 7 or later
USB audio interfaces require Camera Connection Kit
AudioCopy and AudioPaste are registered trademarks of Sonoma Wire Works.
What's new in v2.29- Fixed stability issues for devices running iOS 14.2
- Fixed Import Audio screen alignment