Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
May 01, 2020
Apr 02, 2020
Mar 28, 2020
Jan 02, 2020
Nov 14, 2019
Sep 01, 2019
Aug 01, 2019
Jun 04, 2019
Apr 30, 2019
Jan 09, 2019
Nov 14, 2018
Nov 04, 2018
Oct 02, 2018
Sep 05, 2018
Aug 09, 2018
Aug 01, 2018
Jul 05, 2018
Jun 30, 2018
Jun 28, 2018
May 18, 2018
Other apps by IK Multimedia
App Store Description:Want to rock Hendrix’s rig? Now you can with the new AmpliTube® Jimi Hendrix™ app. Play through a rock icon’s pedals and amplifiers, all from the convenience of your iPhone.
AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ lets you build a flexible rig complete with 6 stompbox effects (4 pre amp, 2 post) and an amplifier head with cabinet, plus a two-track recorder (expandable to 8 tracks via in-app purchase) for capturing your musical ideas quickly and easily, and lets you share across different versions and devices.
AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ features models of all the legendary signature gear used by Hendrix in the studio and for his live performances. Now you can rock his amplifiers like the JH GOLD based on the Marshall® JTM45™ and the JH DUAL based on the Fender® Dual Showman™.
You can also rock the guitar pedals that let Hendrix make his sonic breakthroughs, as he experimented with the full expressive possibilities of electronic effects while creating his pioneering guitar tones.
Thanks to AmpliTube's Cab Room, you’ll feel like you are in your own professional recording studio. Mic your cabinets in full 3D in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment with 2 iconic guitar mics (expandable to 16 mic models available via in-app purchase).
Connect your instrument via IK’s iRig 2 or iRig HD 2 interfaces, or use IK’s new iRig Stomp I/O to connect and control your rig with the same feel as the real gear.
AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ also features a robust “song” player section that allows you to play along with songs or backing tracks by importing them directly from your music library. Play along with his extensive discography with a collection of signature guitar tone presets.
Get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its Super Looper, which is available through in-app purchase. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Loops are easy to set and trigger, with external control for live use.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Use the streamlined built-in 2-track recorder(expandable to 8 tracks via in-app purchase) to record, edit, tweak and share your songs via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
Ready to get out of the studio? AmpliTube’s new Live Mode offers an optimized GUI designed specifically for live use. See your entire rig at a glance, with all the settings and controls you need displayed in an easy-to-read format designed for the stage.
If you currently own AmpliTube for iPhone, all AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ gear models are available for in-app purchase as a complete set or a-la-carte. You can even use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between different AmpliTube versions and devices.
AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ features:
• Jimi Hendrix™ gear models: 5 Stompboxes (Noise Filter, Fuzz Age, Octa-V, Uni-V, Wah 46) 2 Amplifiers (JH Gold, JH Dual) and 2 cabinets (2x15"J, 4x12"J)
• Complete Jimi Hendrix™ Discography presets
• Songs links directly within the app for play-along
• “Cab Room" feature that allows 3D miking of cabinets with up to two mics (14 more available via in-app purchase)
• Two-track recorder (with re-amping) expands to 8-track studio via in-app purchase
• Studio section with DAW-style editing features (available via in-app purchase)
• Import songs/backing tracks directly from Music library or computer
• Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
• Looper feature (available via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module plays in sync with the recorder
• UltraTuner (available via in-app purchase)
• Change tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting pitch
• MIDI controllable
• Tuner and metronome
• Inter-App Audio and Audiobus compatible
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Complete project compatibility between iPhone and iPad
More app information:
What's new in v2.1.0-General reliability & security improvements