Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: Effects Rank in Category:
Feb 06, 2020
Feb 05, 2020
Jan 29, 2020
Jan 08, 2020
Sep 19, 2019
Sep 04, 2019
Aug 26, 2019
Aug 05, 2019
Jul 09, 2019
Jul 02, 2019
Jun 08, 2019
New App: $0.0, v6.0
Apr 26, 2013
Other apps by Markus Sigg
App Store Description:Thafknar is an audio recorder and player and a tool for adding reverb to files and to audio streams (Audiobus, IAA, AUv3; the latter being an in-app purchase).
Upload audio files by iTunes File Sharing or by Document Interaction, or create recordings with the app's built-in audio recorder. Play or save the files with added reverb. Use play through mode for realtime reverberation. The reverb can be created by an iOS Audio Unit or by the app's convolution reverb engine (iPad 4 or better is recommended for realtime usage).
- MIDI Control for controlling some functions of the app by MIDI messages.
- Preset Buttons for selecting presets by tapping buttons which can be decorated with text or images. This can be used to build a custom-designed sample player.
- Convolution Audio Unit for using the convolution reverb engine as an AUv3 app extension.
What's new in v7.2- Updates the iCloud Drive container name of the app.
- Bugfix: Delayed recording did not work when the app was in the background.
- New: As an alternative to specifying a delay, you can now set a start date for the recording.