Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Jul 14, 2020
May 28, 2020
May 21, 2020
Apr 21, 2020
Apr 07, 2020
Feb 10, 2020
Dec 10, 2019
Oct 30, 2019
Oct 22, 2019
Sep 27, 2019
Sep 23, 2019
Sep 10, 2019
Aug 19, 2019
New App: $0.0, v76.0.3809.123
Jun 28, 2012
Other apps by Google LLC
App Store Description:Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
What's new in v84.0.4147.71Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• You're now more protected from malware and phishing while browsing with our new Safe Browsing features.
• On iPad, Chrome introduces better mouse and trackpad support.
• You can now share a web page by creating and sharing a QR code. To get started, tap the 'Share' icon at the top right.
• You can find your downloads in the downloads folder in Chrome's menu, or in your device's Files app.
• You can add nicknames to your payment cards saved in Chrome on your device. Add a nickname when saving a new card or go to Settings > Payment methods > Edit.