Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Mar 17, 2020
Dec 02, 2019
Nov 21, 2019
Sep 02, 2019
Jun 13, 2019
May 15, 2019
May 08, 2019
Mar 21, 2019
Jan 01, 2019
Dec 17, 2018
Dec 01, 2018
Nov 19, 2018
Jan 01, 2018
Dec 20, 2017
Dec 02, 2017
Nov 24, 2017
Nov 23, 2017
Nov 22, 2017
Jun 20, 2017
Mar 14, 2017
Other apps by VirSyn
App Store Description:Transform your voice into a choir with up to four voices !
Harmony Voice is a pitch shifter and harmonizer with professional features including automatic tuning correction.
A realtime visual intonation-display gives you feedback of the tunes you sing.
You can sing and Harmony voice will add up to four voices
according to the chords you play with the piano keyboard.
Instead of playing the chords yourself you can let Harmony Voice play the chords automatically to enrich the sound of your voice in a musically pleasant way.
The voice character can be adjusted in a way that you can turn a female voice into a male voice and the other way round.
• Four part realtime Harmonizer / Pitch corrector
• Different Harmonizer modes:
- Manual harmonization by playing chords with up to four notes while singing
- Automatic harmonization ( Kraehenbuehl )
- Play base note and Harmony Voice adds appropriate chords
- Directly play the tunes for up to four voices with the keyboard.
• Select key note and scale for harmonization and pitch correction.
• Harmonies can be in just ( Barbershop ) or tempered tuning.
• Mix your original voice with the harmonized parts.
• Change the voice character.
• Play background track from your iTunes library.
• Hi-end reverb effect for room simulation.
• Chorus and Delay effect.
• Audiobus 2 support (Input/Filter/Output) (requires iOS 7 or newer)
• Use a CoreMIDI compatible Interface to control Harmony Voice with a MIDI Keyboard.
• Audio recorder with Metronome.
• Upload to SoundCloud and File Export.
• Audio pasteboard for exporting to other Apps
Headphones are required to avoid feedback. Headsets with mic work great, for best quality we recommend IK Multimedia's iRig Mic.
What's new in v3.2.0- Audiobus 3 compatibility