Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
Category: MIDI Controllers Rank in Category:
Oct 01, 2018
Sep 25, 2018
New App: $7.99, v2.4.0
Mar 06, 2012
Other apps by Harmony Systems, Inc...
iTunes Description:A powerful control surface app optimized for the Apple Logic DAW application program on a Mac. **Universal app**
lpTouch provides mobility and touch screen controls for Logic's commonly used functions on both your iPad and iPhone/iPod touch. With lpTouch & Wi-Fi, you can control record and playback from anywhere in your studio, edit your software instruments, or adjust effects settings. Tired of trying to manipulate tiny controls on the Logic screen with a mouse? lpTouch offers large, usable multi-touch faders and rotary controls to edit send effects, inserts, plug-in instrument parameters, and EQ settings so you can get just the right sound.
Mute or solo any track to evaluate your mix during playback. Arm one or more tracks for recording. Know where you're at with the bar-beat display, and track name and number identification.
As a universal app, lpTouch has optimized screens for iPhone and iPad devices - no need to buy 2 apps! Screen layouts are also optimized for the size of iPhones, meaning more information is displayed on the larger format devices like iPhone Plus versions where feasible.
With the exception of multi-channel mixing (available on the iPad), functionality is virtually identical on any iDevice. BOTH iPad & iPhone versions offer:
* Transport control
* Channel mixer controls
* Sends editing
* Insert Plugin editing
* EQ control
* Instrument Parameter editing
Use the iOS Settings app to change the look of lpTouch on all devices, either Black or Silver themes.
lpTouch uses Logic’s Open Sound Protocol (OSC) control surface support. NO NEED TO INSTALL ANY SPECIAL APPLICATIONS OR FILES TO USE LOGIC AND LPTOUCH. All you need is a working Wi-Fi connection between your Mac and your iPad or iPhone.
All of this in a small file size app!
* iPad, iPad mini, iPhone or iPod touch running iOS 9.3 or higher
* Apple Logic Pro 9.1.6 or higher (including Logic X) music application installed on your Mac.
* Wi-Fi access to Mac running Logic
* iPad Bluetooth must be set to OFF to insure reliable communications
* Universal app optimized for iPad and iPhone sized screens and operation
* Transport controls including metronome, cycle and replace-record
* Track name and number shown
* Adjust each track's volume; values displayed
* Edit pan and up to 5 send levels; value displayed
* Edit software instrument parameters; parameter values displayed
* Select, mute, solo and record enable any track
* Enable/bypass and edit parameter settings up to 12 insert effect plugins
* Adjust master volume & 3 Aux channels
* Dedicated EQ screen mimics Logic's Channel EQ editing capability
* Bar-beat playhead location & timecode displayed
* Full screen transport buttons and bar-beat/timecode display (iPad)
* Move Cycle location, or navigate by Markers
* Reset Solo to Off on all tracks
* Set automation mode per track
* Double tap most faders and rotaries to return to default position
* Preference settings: disable iDevice sleep mode (Autolock); faders "jump on touch"; choose rotary manipulation type (iPad); choose theme style; allow swipe gestures.
What's new in v2.4.0* Bug fixes