Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Apr 16, 2018
Apr 17, 2017
Jul 15, 2013
Jun 16, 2013
May 25, 2013
May 23, 2013
Mar 13, 2013
Jan 24, 2013
Jan 23, 2013
Jan 20, 2013
Jan 18, 2013
Jan 01, 2013
Dec 18, 2012
Nov 08, 2012
Nov 08, 2012
Nov 06, 2012
Aug 07, 2012
Aug 01, 2012
Jul 30, 2012
Apr 25, 2012
App Store Description:Soundbeam helps you see what everyday sounds look like and visualizes sounds you can't even hear!
Plug in your electric guitar, a mic or any other (hi-Z) device to your mini-jack input and get accurate measurements. You can always use the built-in mic.
We paired stylish controls and an old-school interface with high precision signal processing algorithms, creating a new way to experience sound.
Soundbeam is an real-time audio analyzer (RTA) that processes the input of your microphone displaying it like a classic oscilloscope. It also features a spectral visualization of the audio using high resolution fourier transform (FFT) for accurate measurements.
Get a dose of nostalgia with Soundbeam now!
* Spectrum and waveform views
* Recording functionality
* Gesture support for frequency range and intensity levels adjustment
* Visualization controls
* ...and one more thing! Plug in your headset or guitar and watch what happens!
* While in "spectrum mode", pinch the monitor vertically or horizontally to change frequency range and intensity levels respectively. You can also pan the soundwave with one finger.
* In "waveform mode" pinch the screen vertically to adjust intensity levels.
* Double tap on the screen to reset view.
* Tap & slide the intensity knob horizontally to adjust it.
What's new in v1.8* Fixes crash when trying to save and image or a video of a recording.
* Gestures in the Help view now work properly.