Discchord Reader Rating: 100% (7)
Feb 20, 2019
Dec 12, 2018
Nov 28, 2018
Nov 25, 2018
Nov 24, 2018
Oct 14, 2018
May 23, 2018
May 16, 2018
Apr 05, 2018
Mar 27, 2018
Mar 03, 2018
Dec 06, 2017
Nov 24, 2017
Nov 21, 2017
Nov 09, 2017
Oct 31, 2017
Oct 31, 2017
Aug 19, 2017
Jun 01, 2017
May 25, 2017
Other apps by Confusion Studios LL...
iTunes Description:MDP2 (MIDI Designer Pro 2) is the next generation of MIDI Designer Pro, which took the music-making world by storm when it launched in 2012. This is the full, professional version for iPad and iPhone/iPod touch.
Dream, create and play your perfect MIDI controller with MIDI Designer Pro 2:
○ Reviewed and loved by DJ Tech Tools, Recording Magazine, Sound on Sound and Keyboard Magazine
○ Winner of Sonic Touch Gold Award for Best App
○ Trusted on stage by veteran touring acts like Todd Rundgren and newer projects like POSTYR and Groove Boston
○ A studio cornerstone for music producers like Shadow Child and Oliver for tweaking tons of vintage gear
○ Used by musicians, VJs and DJs all around the world
○ The platform of choice for community- and professionally-sourced layouts for top-flight gear (e.g., Korg, Roland, Moog, Eventide, Yamaha)
If you can dream it, you can create it in MIDI Designer.
○ Control all MIDI-enabled hardware and software: synths, effects, DAWs, plug-ins, DJ, VJ & lighting rigs, other iOS apps, robots, cruise ships, rail guns, particle accelerators
○ Near-zero latency connections via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Lightning Cable (with musicIO) or any class-compliant MIDI hardware
○ Design your perfect controller using customizable knobs, sliders, XY pads, labels, panels and more
○ Use supercontrols and subcontrols for advanced functionality with no scripting, ever
○ Choose background color, texture and LED color for up to 8 banks of 6 pages each
○ Save, load and share your layouts and pages
○ Send/receive all MIDI message types (e.g., sysex, NRPN and 14-bit CC)
○ Use MDP2 as a heads-up display for external hardware via the "Pedalboards Feature"
○ Explore presets and other features at mididesigner.com/manual: discover a mature, reliable platform for your controller design and performance
MDP2 is easy to use, infinitely flexible and customizable, and battle-tested in performance. It's the most-respected MIDI controller for iOS
* * * * * dream | create | play * * * * *
WHAT'S NEW IN MDP2?
○ Completely-redesigned look: Glow. More beautiful, practical and functional with a new Home screen
○ IAP with new control types: Image Panels, Pickers and Meters (free DAW plugin from musicIO)
○ Preset Packs: share global presets with users of the same layout
○ Browse and upload within MDP2 to interact seamlessly with the Community
○ Hundreds of smaller new features, bug fixes and under-the-hood improvements for greater flexibility, stability and speed
The MIDI Designer Community has built layouts for popular MIDI targets, including:
○ Akai: Miniak (= Alesis Micron)
○ Cakewalk: Sonar
○ CamelAudio: Camelspace, CamelPhat
○ Casio: XW Solo Synth (XW-P1, XW-G1), Privia PX-5S
○ Clavia: Nord Lead 4
○ Dave Smith Instruments (DSI): DSI MoPho, DSI Desktop Evolver
○ Eventide: Pitchfactor, Timefactor
○ Fractal Audio: Axe FX II
○ IK Multimedia: Amplitube
○ Jomox: MBase 11
○ Kawai: K3m, K1r Vector Control
○ Korg: 707, DSS-1, EX-8000, ElecTribe R (ER-1), Monotribe, Volca Series
○ Line6: Pod v2.0, Pod HD-500, DT-50 Series, POD X3 Live
○ Moog: Animoog, Little Phatty, Slim Phatty, MF-104m Analog Delay
○ Mutable Instruments: Shruthi, Anushri
○ Novation: Bass Station
○ Peavey: AT-200 Auto-Tune Guitar
○ Pioneer: RMX-500 (VST/AU)
○ Roland: JX-3P (PG-200), JX-8P (PG-800), MKS-30, MKS-50 (PG-300), JD-990, VG-99, Alpha Juno, Fantom X
○ Sequential Circuits: Prophet 600, Six-Trak
○ Sonic Charge: MicroTonic VST (μTonic)
○ Sonic Potions: LXR Digital Drum Synth
○ Strymon: "Trio" (BigSky, TimeLine, Mobius)
○ A Tasty Pixel: Loopy HD
○ TC Electronic: Nova Drive NDR-1
○ ValhallaDSP: ÜberMod, VintageVerb, FreqEcho, Shimmer, Room
○ Waldorf: Blofeld, Pulse, 4-Pole
○ Yamaha: S90, DX7 Reface, CS6X/R
Find out more: midiDesigner.com
Daily updates on Twitter: @midiDesigner
Daily updates on Facebook: /midiDesigner
Vids on YouTube: /mididesigner
Community Layouts: midiDesigner.com/community
What's new in v2.99Hello MIDI Designer users!
2.99 has some smaller improvements to keep our most-advanced users happy.
• We've fixed how out-of-bound controls get placed on the page. This will make editing iPad layouts on iPhone way less tortuous. It doesn't use fancy AI (just brute force space-finding algo), but it’ll handle a lot more cases than before. Also, check the LOG if you want to see how the thing is working (thanks Josef for suggesting and testing on this one).
• If your Design Properties Pane was sticky, it’ll be sticky when you get back in to Design Mode. Thanks Todd for your patience on this one.
• Fixed a bug that incorrectly disallowed adding subcontrols in complex relationships (thanks Michael)
Issues on iPhone X and iPhone XS -- Some users have reported issues with Design Mode in MIDI Designer Pro 2 on the iPhone X and the iPhone XS. These issues will be fixed in an upcoming release, so please hang tight.
Dan and the MIDI Designer Team
QUESTIONS: Any questions about MDP2? Hit us up at support [at] mididesigner.com
LOVE: Do you love MDP2? Give us a great rating here in the App Store!
HATE: Is there something about MDP2 that just drives you crazy? A feature you need? An angle we’ve missed? An function you lack? Well, the only people who can fix it are waiting to hear from you at support [at] mididesigner.com!
SHOW OFF: Want to show us what YOU’RE doing with MDP2 so we can feature it? Mail us at dan [at] mididesigner.com
STAY INFORMED: Want to keep up with all things MDP2? Sign up for the mailing list at mididesigner.com/signup
Dan and the MIDI Designer Team
See mididesigner.com/changelog for more information.