Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Nov 01, 2013
May 13, 2013
Feb 15, 2013
Jan 16, 2013
Jan 01, 2013
Dec 14, 2012
Oct 26, 2012
Aug 31, 2012
Jul 24, 2012
Jul 20, 2012
Jul 05, 2012
Jun 28, 2012
Jun 28, 2012
May 29, 2012
Apr 19, 2012
Apr 11, 2012
Mar 15, 2012
Mar 13, 2012
Feb 27, 2012
Feb 08, 2012
Other apps by Hello World Engineer...
App Store Description:Clip it. Loop it. Mix it. Drop it.
Musaico is the most streamlined interface for recording and remixing music. Record, loop, layer, and remix sounds in real time, from layering guitar parts to looping rap beats. Designed and optimized as a universal app for the iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch platforms, you can record your musical ideas quickly and intuitively from anywhere.
Musaico features a new compositional paradigm consisting of integrated loop-based and timeline-based approaches. First, quickly record or import sound material, organize it, and loop it. Experiment with sounds by instantly triggering clips that will automatically play in time together. Then, drag clips into the timeline to create compositions with multitracker precision and control. Export those compositions back into loops and continue to refine your ideas in real time!
When running on the iPhone, Musaico offers all of the features as for the iPad, except for the timeline features.
Features included in Musaico:
- Real time, instant touch-and-play control interface. Record, play, import, and edit sound material without interrupting the audio stream
- Automatic beat alignment – sound material plays in time together
- Automatic or manual play speed adjustment
- Import from iPod library (supports non-DRM .m4a, .mp3, .aac, .caf, and .wav)
- Import from iOS clipboard using audio paste
- Precisely edit sound material with dynamic, real time waveform views – pinch to zoom, swipe to scroll, and tap to play
- Group sound material to play in time together
- Multiple timeline arrangement views with mute and solo, track volume, and metronome controls (iPad only)
- Export themes from timeline into loop-based clips (iPad only)
- Share clips, clip groups, or timeline themes via e-mail (.wav or .m4a formats for iPad, .m4a for iPhone)
- Demo projects included (3 for iPad and 1 for iPhone)
- IN THIS FULL VERSION ONLY - Live Mode: Play clips and groups like a hardware synthesizer, with various quantization settings to control when clips start
With your purchase of Musaico today, you will also be receiving all future updates to the software, which will include feature upgrades. Please let us know what you want to see next!
- Your friends at Musaico
What's new in v2.5Live Mode Recording - Tap the record button while in Live Mode and the audio output stream will be recorded into a new clip.