Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Jun 08, 2020
Nov 14, 2019
Feb 19, 2018
Sep 14, 2016
Jul 04, 2016
Jun 20, 2016
May 03, 2016
Mar 21, 2016
Dec 07, 2015
Nov 02, 2015
Sep 24, 2015
Jul 20, 2015
Jun 01, 2015
Feb 10, 2015
Jun 26, 2014
May 04, 2014
Feb 05, 2014
Dec 16, 2013
Sep 20, 2013
Jun 04, 2013
App Store Description:Computer Music is the world’s best-selling magazine dedicated solely to making music with your Mac or PC.
Each month, you can find easy-to-follow tutorials for all sorts of music software, expert video guides, unbiased reviews of the latest products, and studio sessions with pro producers.
Computer Music brings you the best in tutorials, reviews, news, interviews, videos and features, and no matter whether you’re a complete newcomer to computer-based music production or a seasoned pro, there’s plenty for you in every issue.
** Note: Computer Music now INCLUDES video from issue 182 onwards. Just hit the play buttons inside to enjoy our famous Producer Masterclass videos and more (live internet connection required). Plus your purchase INCLUDES a download for our software, samples, tutorial files, audio examples and more **
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
What's new in v6.0.6General app improvements and bug fixes.