Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Nov 29, 2018
Nov 26, 2018
Nov 16, 2018
Oct 30, 2018
Feb 24, 2018
Feb 14, 2018
Jan 12, 2018
Dec 21, 2017
Oct 20, 2017
Sep 21, 2017
Jan 10, 2017
Dec 23, 2016
Sep 24, 2016
Sep 23, 2016
Jan 02, 2016
Dec 21, 2015
Sep 28, 2015
Sep 25, 2015
Jan 04, 2015
Dec 23, 2014
Other apps by Yonac Inc.
App Store Description:"AirVox is simply too creative to be missed." - AppAdvice.com
***Featured in Apple's New & Noteworthy in over 98 countries!***
"[Léon] Theremin would be proud--and probably amazed, too." - FierceMobileContent.com
Introducing a revolutionary new way to create music: by simply moving your hands in the air!
AirVox is a unique and precise musical instrument controlled without touch -- only using hand gestures and motions. Interact with AirVox via the front facing camera. Our real-time computer vision technology "sees" your hands' movements and turns it into musical notes and tones. YOU are the instrument!
No previous musical experience is required to control Airvox. Its ease-of-use and many built-in features make music creation instant, and more importantly, fun! But AirVox is also a precision instrument. You can perform with the expression and phrasing usually heard in traditional instruments.
* Move right hand up and down to control musical note / pitch
* Move left hand back & forth to control any one of 9 tonal parameters like volume or vibrato (you can turn this feature on or off: it is turned off by us on the first-launch preset to make starting out easier)
* Use other hand motions or gestures for even finer control
* AirVox has 50 musical scales, each with settable root note and octave range.
* AirVox has a complete sound engine, made of dual oscillators, many waveforms, musical filters and audio FX, including vibrato, delay, and tremolo.
* AirVox has 48 built-in presets. Tweak knobs and save any number of your own.
* Record and share your music via email, wifi or SoundCloud (also Twitter & Facebook via SoundCloud)
For best results, use AirVox in a decently lit place (it does use a camera, after all), and set it on a nice flat surface so your hands can move freely. Make sure the front camera is on your left.
IMPORTANT: Note that AirVox uses the front camera. The devices that have a front camera are: iPhone 4, iPad 2 and iPod Touch 4th Gen. AirVox works with all of these. It will not work with older devices.
What's new in v1.2• Fixes the iOS 8 issue encountered by some users
• Optimized for iPhone 6 & 6 Plus
• Other updates & improvements