Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Aug 10, 2019
Aug 02, 2019
Jul 30, 2019
Oct 01, 2015
Sep 23, 2015
May 23, 2015
May 12, 2015
May 06, 2015
May 06, 2015
Feb 17, 2015
Jan 24, 2015
Jan 12, 2015
Jan 10, 2015
Dec 20, 2014
Dec 09, 2014
Dec 05, 2014
Dec 01, 2014
Nov 03, 2014
Oct 20, 2014
Oct 16, 2014
Other apps by Ninebuzz Software LL...
App Store Description:Learn guitar scales FAST with the #1 practice buddy and scale trainer on the App Store, Guitar Jam Tracks by Ninebuzz.
But that’s not all. It can also help you jam, improve your rhythm, and get comfortable performing with other musicians. Fun!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“This app is amazing! I'm now knee deep in scales practice and this makes learning scales and scale patterns so much more fun. I'm an intermediate player that has always gotten by with just "winging it" on solos and learning scales....this app has improved my playing and the motivation to practice each day. You won't be disappointed as the price is less than another book of scales and theory.” MusicmanJoe10, March 9, 2016
“This app is the best for learning scales....modes.....in all keys......also has a chord tab for each mode in all of the keys. I've tried many methods and this is the best.....allows you to jam out and find your own voice...you're own way of expressing yourself on the guitar. Also has great lick dictionary if you can draw yourself away from jamming......seriously good. Period.” Urdliness, May 9, 2016
"I've never been more satisfied with an instructional app. It's simple, approachable interface makes interacting to learn more simple and fun." Elmo, March 19, 2015
- - -
Cheaper than a theory book, and way more fun.
• The simple design means you’ll spend more time playing, less time learning the app
• Great for beginner, intermediate, and lifelong jammers
• Comes with 5 great sounding backing tracks in blues, rock and other styles
• "Auto-looping" playback for interruption-free practice
• Change keys on-the-fly to grow your skills and keep things fresh
• Includes easy-to-read scale charts with zoom feature
• The perfect backing band on the go. Just pick a key and jam!
NINEBUZZ AWARDS & HIGHLIGHTS
- "Essential Tools for Guitar" (WIRED Magazine)
- "Top 25 Best Guitar Apps" (Guitar World)
- "Best Apps of the Week" (Gizmodo)
- "Best New Apps” (Apple)
- "Top 5 Apps for Guitarists" (iPhoneAppCafe)
- A Major / A Minor
- B Major / B Minor
- C Major / C Minor
- D Major / D Minor
- E Major / E Minor
- F Major / F Minor
- G Major / G Minor
- Acoustic Blues
- Humbucker Blues
- Modern Rock
+ In-App Store!
- Major/Minor Pentatonic + Blues
- Major & Minor
- - -
HOW IT WORKS
1. Pick a key to start playing the track.
2. Tap 'Chords' to see what chords are being played (rhythm)
3. Tap 'Scales' to see the scale charts for that key (lead)
CHANGE THE STYLE AT ANY TIME!
Learn the chord progression for each track, and then jump over to practicing scales. Guess what? There are only 5 'shapes' of a scale to memorize! Once you know them up and down, learn where they start for each key. Soon, you'll be able to solo like a pro.
TIPS FOR THE SCALE CHARTS
- Black dots are regular notes.
- Red dots are 'root notes'. These are notes of the key you are in.
- Blue dots are 'passing notes'. Including these notes puts you in a Blues mode.
- - -
A GREAT INVESTMENT
You will get hours and hours of use out of this little app. Practicing guitar shouldn't be boring - download this app today and make practice fun!
SO EASY TO USE
We created the simplest, fastest and most enjoyable way to practice guitar on a mobile device. Just tap a key and hit play!
Practicing your scales is the best way to get comfortable with the fretboard. Once your learn the 5 different shapes of the pentatonic scale in every key, you'll be able to play along and solo to nearly any song!
CREATED BY GUITARISTS, FOR GUITARISTS
What's new in v3.5Fixed 'Restore' bug with in-app purchases.
Fixed Audiocopy bug.
Fixed some incorrect Aeolian / Ionian scale charts.
Fixed some incorrect Phrygian charts.