Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Apr 26, 2018
Oct 26, 2017
Oct 15, 2017
Oct 13, 2017
Oct 13, 2017
Feb 14, 2017
Jan 26, 2017
Jan 14, 2017
Dec 05, 2016
Nov 29, 2016
Sep 13, 2016
Apr 28, 2016
Apr 20, 2016
Sep 04, 2015
Feb 07, 2015
Nov 19, 2014
Jun 08, 2014
May 13, 2014
Apr 30, 2014
Dec 02, 2013
Other apps by n-Track S.r.l.
App Store Description:Tune your guitar, bass or other instruments with n-Track Tuner.
Use this tuner in an easy, intuitive and free way with the integrated microphone of your smartphone.
Downloaded over 5 million times!
Just put your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad next to your instrument and play each string.
High precision and sensitivity thanks to the advanced audio recognition algorithm also used for n-Track Studio 8.
n-Track Tuner works great as a guitar tuner, violin, viola, violoncello, bass, piano and wind instruments tuner.
NEW: 6 different views:
•||| Spectrum Analyzer |||•
The spectrum analyzer provides a visual feedback of the notes played by the instrument and shows a small arrow to highlight the harmonic whose pitch the tuner is tracking.
•||| Instruments |||•
Use the manual mode to select and tune each string according to the selected instrument tuning (guitar, bass, violin, viola, cello, double bass, banjo, ukulele, mandolin, harp, and piano)
Get the pro version to unlock all instruments views.
•||| Tune Fork |||•
For those who prefer to manually tune their instrument the 'Diapason' view lets you play a reference tone, 'A' (440 hz) or any other note that you can select dragging the frequency slider.
•||| Needle |||•
A handy old style tuner to accurately detect the frequencies of your instrument.
•||| Sonogram |||• (PRO feature)
The "Sonogram" tab shows how the frequency spectrum evolves with time, and shows how the note that the tuner is following evolves by tracing a green line.
•||| 3D view |||• (PRO feature)
3D view lets you follow how the audio spectrum changes over time.
• adjust tuning sensitivity and precision up to 0.1 cents
• western and latin note namings, alternate temperaments
• calibrate the tuner for non-standard tunings: tune the reference note, tap on the display and select 'Calibrate' to set the note as the new reference
• adjust the spectrum analyzer visualization options, select thicker spectrum lines, smooth out or highlights peaks, increase or decrease spectrum accuracy, zoom into a specific area of the spectrum
Note: 2nd and 3rd generation iPod Touch require an external mic connected.
Contact us: http://ntrack.com/support
What's new in v3.0.4- Minor bugs fixed
- A completely new Interface with a simple menu to switch between 6 different views. - 6 different views: Spectrum, Instrument, Needle (NEW), Sonogram, Tune Fork, 3D view. - UX improvements - minor bugs fixed