Discchord Reader Rating: Needs Votes
This app has not been categorized.
Feb 07, 2019
Dec 15, 2018
Jan 12, 2018
Dec 20, 2017
Nov 28, 2017
Nov 24, 2017
Nov 04, 2017
Oct 31, 2017
Oct 11, 2017
Oct 04, 2017
Sep 25, 2017
Nov 08, 2015
Oct 30, 2015
Oct 01, 2015
Sep 28, 2015
Sep 23, 2015
Dec 27, 2014
Dec 22, 2014
Nov 29, 2014
Nov 27, 2014
iTunes Description:"surprisingly powerful" - Wall Street Journal
used by DJ/producer Zedd! // supports Audiobus, MIDI, iOS11
Sir Sampleton is a sampling musical keyboard inspired by Casio and Yamaha samplers from the 80s. The app allows you to record sounds through the microphone and then play them on dual piano keyboards accompanied by a rhythm machine. You'll be surprised at the lush, complex musical sounds that can be created with samples of your voice, musical instruments, and other noises. Samples can be looped, customized, saved, and emailed, and we offer free samples for download on our website.
Supports Audiobus, Inter-app Audio, CoreMIDI, MIDI Mobilizer 1 and 2. Works as a virtual instrument for apps like Cubasis, Beatmaker 2, and Genome sequencer. Capable of sampling other apps and effects through Audiobus.
Sampleton applies a subtle stereo effects process to the audio giving it a fuller, warmer sound that you'd typically get from sampling a monaural microphone.
If you like my apps please leave ratings or reviews! For support email email@example.com
• Sample from the microphone and immediately play your sounds on dual keyboards
• Save and email sample packs to friends, or to yourself for backup/transfer
• Download free samples from our website
• Built-in beats and computer beat generator
• Adjust tuning, release, vibrato, sample time, and much more
• Record, add effects, and sample from other apps (requires Audiobus app)
• Put a different sample on each keyboard in dual-sample mode
• Multitouch with 18 voices for rich sound
• Automatic smart microphone level adjustment
• Supports all CoreMIDI devices, Line6 MIDI Mobilizer 1 and 2
• Virtual MIDI for compatibility with Cubasis, Beatmaker 2, and Genome
• Multichannel MIDI mode places different samples on each MIDI channel, up to 24 samples
• Supports iRig external audio input adapter and iRig microphone
• Low latency
• Coming soon: Audio copy/paste, additional sample banks, and more!
TO SAMPLE: press the red button and speak into the microphone. It will sample for about 3 seconds.
TO PLAY A DRUM BEAT: press the drum icon button in the upper left to open the Rhythm Menu, and then select the beat you want to play. To change the tempo or beat volume, use the buttons on the right. Press the X to return to the keyboard.
TO GENERATE A RANDOM BEAT: press the drum icon button to open the Rhythm Menu, and then press the RANDOM button. To generate a new random beat, press the button again.
TO SAVE A SAMPLE: press the keyboard icon button in the upper left to open the Sounds Menu. Press SAVE and then choose one of the flashing numbered buttons. Your sample is then saved on that button. Press the X to return to the keyboard.
TO LOAD A SAMPLE: press the keyboard icon button in the upper left to open the Sounds Menu. Press the numbered button where you saved the sample. Press the X to return to the keyboard.
TO PREVIEW A SAVED SAMPLE: press and hold the numbered button in the Sounds Menu.
TO SAVE CHANGES TO A SAMPLE'S SOUND SETTINGS: press and hold the 'save' button in the Sounds Menu.
What's new in v3.3.5There is an issue affecting a small number of users where the samples come out as loud noise. I've never been able to reproduce this issue on any of my devices or on any of Apple's iOS simulators, but I'm releasing an update built with the latest tools to see if it improves the issue. I suggest making sure you have the latest version of iOS installed and reboot your device completely. Also make sure you have microphone permission enabled for Sir Sampleton in settings. I've only received one or two emails on this issue over the last year, so I think it is only affecting a small percentage of users. If anyone is having this issue, please email me the exact device model and iOS version that you're using.